xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

Make Your Own Text Adventure Download the file here

Have you always wanted to make your text adventure game but never new how? Well I did some internet searching and have found a compiler and tutorial on how to make a text adventure. It works on Windows and Mac and its very well explained. This download includes:*PDF tutorial book*The compiler*The runner for the text games you make*and some templets for gamesHope you all enjoy it very much.

thanks From what i read its exactly what I need for my project with that and game maker I have most of what I need now. It will give me the basic tools to construct my game. Now I need to fig my new page generator think thats its name.

I remember text games being some of the funnist I ever played. I remember one star trek simulator where you had to type: launch tubes 1 2 at Falconor in short handla tu 1 2 at falor something like that. I used to play that game for hours in DOS. It might even have been Basic... All the eye candy in the world doesn't make it worth playing with out a good story line and only a few games in the last few years have been up to par in my book. Still, text only games have a speacial place in my book,

Need help with this subject?Make Your Own Text Adventure

I am in great need of some help. I am attempting to make my own text based rpg,using the console (command prompt/DOS) and at one time I had located a nice tutorial on how to code, it showed all the commands and things I would need to create it, but now I can not find this tutorial anylonger so if anyone knows of such a tutorial that could help me please post a link or send it to me by email at marksman890@gmail.Com thanks in advance.

-reply by Marksman