xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Zelda 2005 Zelda is my favorit game ,

i like the legend and i have playd all Zelda gams i think :D , a playd Zelda : link to the past , the legend of zelda , oracle of age ,oracle of saisons , ocarina of time , & majora's mask, but i don't like the wind weker , and the last one of 2005 i think it will the game of this year ,what do you think ?? :huh:

zelda is a great game, but many games are better as This one. I like those games also. It is going te be a great game, like all the other Zelda games.

What I have seen of the new Zelda game so far it looks as if it is coming up to be yet another hit in the Zelda franchise.Zelda games have always been great with lots of stuff to do from the beginning to the end, now we just have to be patient until this game is released

i like the legend to^^i have played Zelda Ocarina of Time (Snes) , Zelda A link to the past ( GBC) Zelda Oracle of Age ( GBC ) Zelda The Minish Cub ( BGA ) Zelda Ocarina of Tina ( N64) Zeld majoras Mask ( N64 ) and the Windwaker for cube.

Zelda is an awesome series! I loved all of its games since I was little, I have to say while most games are forgotten Zelda is a game that can't be forgotten easily.I've had some much memories with Zelda and I can't wait for the Zelda game coming out this year. That game is going to rock!

The Zelda series are pretty cool, but it won't be Game of the Year. There's much better games. I played Zelda, Link to the Past. I liked. It kept me involved from the beggining to the end.

Yeah, the upcoming Zelda is going to be better then all the others, since it has very good graphics. I'm getting it the first day it comes out, since it comes out after my birthday. I'll just have to save my money till then.You hate Wind Waker...? You wouldn't happen to be the person who created the topic on GameFAQs, would you?

Zelda: Ocarina of Time is in my opionion, one of the, if not the greatest game of all time. Sure, it may look dated now, but when it came out it was the greatest of the great. I still love playing it. I actually enjoyed Wind Waker once I got into it. I didn't like the fact though that Link from OOT failed to stop Ganondorf. I'm hoping they address this issue in the upcoming Zelda, which looks fanfrickingtastic. I can't wait. Any hardcore Zelda fans, email me.

I have enjoyed all Zelda games i'll say. My favorite has to be Majora's mask. Great game. Tho I have yet to play the newest game. My brother has it I think so I will play it. I have yet to play a Zelda game that I have not liked. Doubt that will happen.

The Legend Of Zelda games are by far my favourite game series. Most have a really good storyline which keeps you at the edge of your seat.I quite enjoyed Ocarina of Time alot, though it kinda sucks for me who gets scared to death by spiders... That 'Under the Well' and 'Shadow Temple' levels were ... annoying to beat but eventually got by them pretty good.I can't wait for the new Zelda game. It has really good graphics and you can fight on Epona and not just using your arrows.

At Nintendo we are very reactive, in any case when it is about denying things. Big N clarifies things therefore about the rumor of an exit " octobrale " of the next Zelda (I know that that doesn't exist octobrale but confess that it is convenient). now, Nintendo hopes to be merely in measure to present the game to l'E3 while guaranteeing an exit during the year 2005 ,I hope for him too :)

This may sound rediculas, but the only time ive played as Zelda was in super smash brother for n64. that was the best game for n64 i swear lol... so fun.but yeah ive heard so many good things about the zelda games... ive gotta try then one of these days... :)

The best Zelda games are Zelda a link to the past and Zelda and the minish cap. The graphics are just amazing and the secrets are hard to find but when you find them it makes the game a lot more interesting! I hope you all play it as well! B)