xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djwacko

Favorite Media Player Whats yours?

I used to use Winamp, it was so user-friendly and easy to use. Very easy to add tracks and create playlists. Now I use Windows Media Player. It's not as user-friendly, but I like its slick interface.

For music I use winamp... video clips pusually just windows media player whatever version I have now. I use divx and like windvd or something for actual dvd movies or iso's of them...and thats about it

I have used RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Jet Audio. Amongh these winamp is better. But the best is Quinessential Player whihc I have found just some months back. It is amazing media player. I can't think of a player other than it whose interface is easier than it. The sound quality is also very good and it is also takes very less RAM.Although it is not very famous but give a try to it and you will love it.

Media players aren't something I look into that much. As long as it plays music I am happy. Windows Media Player came preinstalled so I just sort of left it at that. I also have RealPlayer as it was needed to listen to certain radio stations. I'll probably look into it sometime and try out new ones but right now I am just sticking music on my MP3 Player and listening to them off the Hi-Fi.

My favourite media players.well i use a few. i use itunes for windows, windows media player and real player. i use itunes for my music and i use windows media player and real player for my videos. it depends what the website offers. like i watch a few different things and sometimes i watch live cam, live cam will use media player where as most downloaded movies and videos will use my Real Player.I like to listen to music alot so itunes is probably my favourite, then tagging along in second is media player followed by real player.

I use winamp, it's, as said before, very user friendly and it has a lot of functions. Not the professional functions, but you can search your song very easy and quickly. You can make playlist and add whole maps. You can also shuffle and repeat and change the EQ. For videos i mostly use windows media player 10.

Frankly, other then for MP3 music I just use whatever windows defaults too usually (unless a problem arises). As far as media playback is concerned, it isn't important enough for me to rank it "actually put effort into it" worthy haha

Hmm thats a good question. Well i have all my music on a mac mini so i use iTunes for that i love the compatability with burning cds in all sorts of formats and all that. The only bad thing about that is the hard disk size in the mini its going to run out soon i think. Then for movies i use quicktime or windows media player.

I use iTunes. I love how everything is very organized and you have the options of arranging things how you want them (artist, song title, bitrate, etc.)I only use Windows Media Player for movies, unless its a Real file, or a Quicktime file, I kinda let the computer handle that and open it where it wants to

well i mainly use Windows Media Player just because its the easiest for me... but one of the sites i visit a lot has an internet radio station and i use Winamp to listen to that.,.... but 99.9% of the time its WMP for me :P

I like to use coolplayer since it's small, skinnable, and doesn't interfere with any other open programs. I used to use WMP but it lagged my comp horribly and would stop responding constantly. Not to mention, I somehow got a few bugs from a WMP 9 update :/

I use a variety of players, can't say which one is better though. I like to use PowerDVD for my dvds of course. For avi and all those sorts, I like windows media player 10, it's pretty nice for me. Then I have BS player, it's like my other one I rarely use, but like it though. Then I have VLC player, for when I like to configure things around.

I would have to say winamp is my favorite media player. Not only is it easy to create playlists and add music to the library, but it has some pretty good plugins as well. The ipod plugin is very useful, as well as a lyrics database plugin i found.