xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

Ie7 Screenshots

I actually don't mind if it looks somewhat like firefox >_> I like firefox and yeah...stealing but oh well. If it's for the better than usually it's worth it (unless it's illegal :P )I hope that internet explorer 7 is much better than firefox too. Sometimes firefox screws up on me and I can't seem to fix it and then it fixes by itself! That's mean I tell you B) Haha, yeah but anyways, hope 7 is good.

Let's see ... am I going to buy Longhorn/Vista when it's released?NO.I might be a dedicated, hardcore Windows fan, but I'm not an idiot. (Don't anyone dare reply to point out the potential oxymoron there - haha.)Windows is famous for having insane flaws in everything that it releases - at least until the year after they debut it. (And even then, we still get about eight hundred million patches and updates every, oh, ten minutes or so.) So, like I did with XP ... I'm waiting for a long, long time before I make any commitment to anything.Besides which, XP just recently became stable enough for me to not gripe about. Why mess up a halfway decent thing? *grins*And yeah - I still think IE stinks, despite the ooh and ahh appeal of the screen shots.

Hmm... Looks like microsoft want's to be back on the track with new horse - Ie7. For me that means stick to firefox for safe browsing, and for average user it means - alot of new spyware and other problems that come with it. Microsoft makes decent software very rare, almost never.

Hmm... Looks like microsoft want's to be back on the track with new horse - Ie7. For me that means stick to firefox for safe browsing, and for average user it means - alot of new spyware and other problems that come with it. Microsoft makes decent software very rare, almost never.

1064322514[/snapback]

What? Microsoft IE7 it's safe man you just have to know how to customize those Security setting Local Internet seting, Trusted sites and Restricted sites, Control the cookies too. B)

IE7 has even Anti-Phising man. I never get any spyware or such thing on my machine. :blink: I use KAV 2006 with it and works absolutly amazing. :P