xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tobias

Astahost's New Look... The forums new look...

"opaque's city's in a real bad shape. They're suffering from incessant rains and massive flooding for past one week continuously. His city, mumbai's in a complete mess.. utter havoc everywhere.. flood relief going in from everywhere.. hundreds of people washed away to the sea I believe..Sad.. very sad.. "

I'm very sorry to hear that. Hopefully, OpaQue's all right.

But on a brighter note, the layout is actually really done well, for a layout that uses no images. I'm quite impressed actually.

I agree, I think the layout and design of thsi site are very professionally done. Unfortunately, I was not here when the site had the previous design, I only registered two days ago, so I did not get to see the old layout, as for the forums, did they change at all, or was it just the site?If anyone has any screenshots or pictures of what the site used to look like, please post them here! Thank you. :D

Well, I am new in Xisto.com but i am learning about the system and all the services that this nice page brings to us. Respect at the look of the page of Xisto, I think is very nice and confortable, also in the cpanel when you are developmenting your website, you feell really confortable, because it has good colors, not stravagence colors, also I think tha Xisto is very wonderfull, and carefull with all the user that they have. So I like very much the image that Xisto present to their user. I feel like in home .. hehehehe... Thanks for all again, Xisto the best provider hosting in the web. Thanks

Yea, this is a really nice forum. I actually learned a few things from this site and there's a lot of good new floating around. I'll admit when I first joined i Just wanted the account, but now I actually like posting and reading up.

I agree, I think the layout and design of thsi site are very professionally done. Unfortunately, I was not here when the site had the previous design, I only registered two days ago, so I did not get to see the old layout, as for the forums, did they change at all, or was it just the site?

If anyone has any screenshots or pictures of what the site used to look like, please post them here! Thank you.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page. Towards the left there are two list-boxes, which should say Lite and English.

Click the Lite one and change it to Ambience and you'll get the old skin.

I'm using it at the moment, I find it more "comfortable" than the old one, and all the features work properly with this skin.

Astrahost is a great forum, very convenient. I like the layout and the editing. Very nice. The hosting thing though can be very complicated, and even frustrating. I can understand they don't want shmucks going on their hosting and using their bandwith, but they kinda make it complicated for everyone. Oh well, I guess it's worth it since you get a pretty darn good account. I just want to be able to access it. We shall see.