xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tobias

Astahost's New Look... The forums new look...

The new Xisto skin is Awsome, only thing is I cannot find the arcade. Grrr I really want to be able to go on the arcade lol. The buttons on everything, especially the Shout box are amazing. They made the shoutbox a separate reload than the main page which I love.And they took off the 60 second rule as far as I can tell. You guys should probally put it back on so people don't spam in the shoutbox because i worked way to high to get on the top 10 list :(

I like the look, as far as colors and general aesthetics go, but it has a few flaws. Some fonts render badly in firefox. The layout of the forums does indeed need some changes, but its no big deal for me. The hosting credits at the top is also wise.

I love it.Killer008r: the arcade was lost i believe in the upgrade, it was an add-on i think in the first place and not a static part of the board, thus it was lost. i think.

Most of the things that wer "lost" in th eupgrade, such as reputation, are not really lost. They are still in the database but they haven't been activated because OpaQue is getting major headaches from everything that is going on.~Viz

By the way I just want to say the new skin, the one with the Xisto logo on top, is just beautiful. Really really pretty. *fangirls it* Just waiting to be surprised by all the new stuff and old stuff yet to be added to appear. Cool.

I'm going to have to agree with you now Chiiyo. When I made this thread, the skin was all the things I said it was in my post, now it just looks amazing. The colors look really nice, draws my eye. It looks futuristic.Nice job Xisto team!

Hummm, i like the new Xisto style, but i think or maybe its only some few times, that the forum seems a little slow :P, well i like what you have done here :P keep up the good work :P cheers m8's