xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mukund

How To Make Firefox Faster If You Have A Broadband

Wow thanks so much, Firefox is the only browser I use and I find it pretty much flawless. Using this little trick is just makes it that much better, It really does make a noticeable difference when surfing.

that is an awesome trick to use. the only question is will it work for dial-up? And my other question is how does it make the broadm\bamd work betetr and faster? Sort of doesnt make sense to me just because.... Now do other browsedrs also can use this are or or ro only firefox? Probably only firefox. Anyway cool tril.. Only problem I have is that I use dial-up so i cannot change my settings or it will not maek a difference, neat trick for broadbanf firfrox users though, do not know hwere you found i out;..

As far as firefox is concerned it is a single process , no matter how many tabs you open , still it runs as a single process in your computer , so if you open more number of tabs you can expect your fire fox to work a bit slow , this has not connection with your internet connection , whether it is broadband or a dialup , moreover the main disadvantage here is that if there is an error or some problem in anyone of the tab , then they whole process is stopped which leads to the shut down of firefox.Whereas in Chrome , the condition is diffrent , each tab runs as a seperate process , so you neednt worry :D Chrome RoCks !