xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite Website Colour Favourite colour for a website

What is your favourite colour for a website background/theme?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I much prefer white over any other color for backgrounds. It's easy to find a color that is easily read and doesn't hurt the eyes when written on white. White just goes with any color, except yellows and neon colors, that'd be killer on the eyes...White is just much easier to use.

I like the glossy blue color. I really don't know why, honestly, but glossy blue is really soft on the eyes and is also a really swell looking layout color. Any website designed with this kind of color is all right in my book.What really matters isn't the layout. It's the content, to be honest.But then again, people will overlook the content if the layout is bad, so just craft a really nice site and then you can worry about what your visitors are reading...

There is not a color I use I'd say is my favourite one. This decision is made according the theme of the site and the needs of the client : ) But indeed I like when the background is white or black.

I personally like blue(that is what I voted for), but I think would also like if it where white. White with better fonts give a feel of neatness to the site.

ok, hmm usually i like grey-silver type background. Alright i prefer combination of colors than single color. Here's some examples i like- grey.orange.dark blue- dark blue.violet.light blue- black.red.orange.yellow