xisto Community
Benz1435

Turning An Image Into A Cartoon Style - Photoshop Tutorial on cartooning images.

I have already known about this but thank you for the contribution to the forums. what you can also do is revmove the color and recolor the picture to make it more "Cartoony"

How can i make a cartoon image pop out and look realistic?

Turning An Image Into A Cartoon Style - Photoshop

The thing I am confused about I have seen people make a cartoon image look realistic and pop out does anyone know how to do that?

-reply by Humaira

Good tutorial on how to make your picture look like an anime using photoshopTurning An Image Into A Cartoon Style - Photoshop

A very nice tutorial! The others are kinda long, and I can't understandit. But this, very understandable! My picture doesn't really have the cartoonish editing, but I did some sharpening though. And there, its now like an anime character!

-reply by anonymous

Where is Fade Gaussian?Turning An Image Into A Cartoon Style - PhotoshopWhen I went on edit there wasn't Fade Gaussian Blur, where about is it on Adobe Photoshop elements editor?-question by Lauren

Wow, it's amazing how simple it is to make those types of effects. I've messed around with Photoshop in the past but there are just too many options and I do not know what most of them are.Is there any chance you know how to take a drawn picture (such as pencil sketches) and turn that into a digital image? I've tried based on tutorials but it never turns out very well because of the lines that were erased and things like that.

Is there any chance you know how to take a drawn picture (such as pencil sketches) and turn that into a digital image? I've tried based on tutorials but it never turns out very well because of the lines that were erased and things like that.

You can take your picture and scan it on a ordinary printer, save as highest quality. Then open it up in Photoshop, grab the airbrush eraser, erase all the 'erased lines' and add more lines if you want with the paintbrush. If you don't like doing this, you can try to get a drawing tablet for your computer, its very costly but it does the job good.

You can take your picture and scan it on a ordinary printer, save as highest quality. Then open it up in Photoshop, grab the airbrush eraser, erase all the 'erased lines' and add more lines if you want with the paintbrush. If you don't like doing this, you can try to get a drawing tablet for your computer, its very costly but it does the job good.

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. My issue with the erasing was that sometimes it's really hard to properly erase them. I was guessing that others have some "better" method or something. I was looking into tablets (Wacoms) but I think it would be extremely hard to draw effectively without seeing where I am putting my pencil/pen/marker at.