xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Umbra

Counter Strike Parody. Played CS on the net?

why do peeps always make fun of CS?? its my fav game...but it is funny how people are soo stupid that they get in the game too much hahahahaha....i saw a lot of spoofs and they are hilarious...i cant post some linkts if u guys want to see some hahahahahaomg hahah dude i just wwatched ur flash movie..and it was freaking funny..was that ur voice or somebody else????hahahaha..it was soo hilarious....neways do u still play cs???

Notice from Klass:
Merged Double Post

i don't know how hours i have play counter strike but what i know that is my best FPS ever played , and my team is the best in my contry , we would also be the best of all the word , but we have a lot of progress to do , that all . The rule is : No Mistake Is Permitted ...., You Kill Or You Die .

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Here's a video that's funny it's very well done. It has to do with a kid who's been playing too much counter strike, and now he's in the game himself. If you look closely, you'll see some known glitches on the actual game that's like this. Also, look how he holds the gun, I was laughing because at the beginning he wasn't able to put the gun down since the game is like that. Some other notices are the hostages and the camper terrorists with duals. This is a very well done video and hope you guys like it haha.

I haven't played Counter Strike in a few years but that movie brings back memories. The movie was freaking awesome. Do people really believe that a stupid Counter Stike game would really drive someone to kill a couple of kids at school? The kid would be really paranoid or something.