xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ariolander

Dragon Soldier Text Based RPG

https://www.dragon-soldier.net/

Well this game is in its second incarnation I myself have been palying for over a year. I am currently the leader of the Gaerian Special Forces a team of highly specialized and highly active players. Our current record is 208 wins and 0 losses with victories in 5 cosnecutive clan wars.

Its a good game with friendly community and nice staff (I would hope so at elast as I am a Chat Mod) and definatly worth checking out. You join tell them Ario sent you they should treat you nice enough or they will end up hearing from me :(

i've heard of these games, but i don't really like them myself. There was this one called forlorn hope i think but i stopped playing as soon as i started :)I myself prefer army-based text-based games where you creat and build your army and manage it well enough to dominate :) but that's just my opinionI am currently playing a game called a Kings of Chaos and if anyone plays, i would like to hear from them :)

This is actually a very good game, it has enough to it to keep you interested but not so much that your overwhelmed. The clans there are also awesome. It was recently just reseted, so everything basically was wiped clean and everyone had to start from the beginning. I've been playing this game for quite a while..almsot a year now..and if anyone is interested in joining they should look me up :) Im †¤~Artemis the Fallen Goddess~¤† aka Artemis, owner of the clan Triumvirate. I'd be more than willing to get you up and going in this awesome game. :)

A text based game, first when I saw this topic I thought the US Army was conducting an experiment on making a solider with dragon dna or something, haha. Last time I played a text game, was a game I made that was a text based football game in C++. Dragon Soldier, is this one of them web stat games that rolls a dice and see if that player got hurt or dies or something.