xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Glockmeister1405241492

Ps2 Vs. Xbox Vs. Pc

What console is l33t3r  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm, you got verry defensive. Often a sign of insecurity.I have contacts too, and I own Nintendo. I also am responsible for the moon landing. Btw, if you were at E3 then you should be fully aware that the ps3 showings were not realtime footage but prerendered video, unlike 360 footage witch was ALL realtime and all running off development kits running at 1/3 the power of the actual console :(Enjoy your insiders my friend.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rumor-control-gta-psp-screens-and-more-real-time-ps3-demos/1100-6127362/

RUMOR #2: Nvidia plans on staging real-time PlayStation 3 demos when it unveils its next-gen GPU June 21.

Source: RC Special Guest Star SPOnG.

The official story: "We do not comment on rumors or speculation."--Nvidia spokesperson.

What we heard: The logic behind this one is simple: Nvidia designed the next-generation RSX graphics processing unit (GPU) for the PlayStation 3; Nvidia's next-generation G70 PC GPU is based on the same technology; Ergo, whatever demos Nvidia has at its event should be the "clearest indicator" of what actual PlayStation 3 gameplay will look like. Can't argue with that logic, right? But, SPOnG's sensationalist headline "Real-Time Playstation 3 demos within weeks?" sets off a rumor firestorm that Nvidia have a working PS3 (or at least an emulator) at the event. GameSpot Hardware editor James Yu thinks that's very doubtful, saying, "Nvidia may have designed both graphics chips, but why would Sony want to associate the RSX's graphics with a desktop GPU that will be surpassed by another GPU in just 18 months?" So what will be on tap? "I think the most we'll see at the Nvidia launch will be the Luna demo that we saw at the Sony E3 press conference," said Yu. "As for game demos, they should all be upcoming PC tiles like Battlefield 2."

Bogus or not bogus?: PS3 demos? Bogus. A look at PS3-esque graphics in real time? Hopefully not bogus.

We may not see actual real time ps3 for a while.

Hmm, you got verry defensive. Often a sign of insecurity.

I have contacts too, and I own Nintendo. I also am responsible for the moon landing.

Btw, if you were at E3 then you should be fully aware that the ps3 showings were not realtime footage but prerendered video, unlike 360 footage witch was ALL realtime and all running off development kits running at 1/3 the power of the actual console :(

Enjoy your insiders my friend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually just stating my point unlike yourself.

And yes I was at E3. And no your mistaken about the footage. Besides that a select few of us (around 30 to be exact) were taken "backstage" to test out all three consoles. Since I've done business with Peter Hitachi I was able to test the 3 consoles out.

PS3-I was disappointed in the look of the new controller but strangely has a confortable feel to it. Graphics of the console, amazing. Gameplay, well they do have the best games.

Nin-Gameplay was crap, so far, but graphic were pretty good and everything else I enjoyed.

360-I hate MS, but the logarythmns were very good, but we all agreed the graphics were sub par. Still don't like their controller.

I don't know where you forum fanboys get your info, but like always, your mistaken with was you say. The 3 "beta" consoles did show game play and CGI.

Theres one thing I can guarantee you guys is that all 3 consoles are going to go through a major "make over" graphically, console looks, and games. E3 showed them what's right with their new consoles and what must go. Lets hope they follow through.

Why thank you.I believe we both are beginning to miss the point and just went into an attack toward one another.I apologize. You do have your opinion as does everyone else including myself.The big thing aside what our own preferences are is I hope all 3 consoles are way better than their previous ones. Lets hope these 3 companies don't F up on that.The main thing though that I am expecting in the finalized released versions of the consoles are 1. GFX and 2. Games. Theres no point in getting a console if they don't have those two elements. Because I could have a cheap computer with the minimum requirements and still play games and do more.Lets hope theres no disappointment.

Well I actualy didnt attack you :( I always remain cool, most importanlty when dealing with people that cant accept that they are wrong or are biased/fanboy. You can attack me all you wish, at the end of the day I sleep well.

I am annoyed by fanboys who always see it fit to have such a debate. Let me tell you something, all consoles are good, just in it's own way. The Xbox has really great First-Person-Shooter games like Halo (that's what made it famous). And the PC is incredible as well, with Half-Life 2 and CounterStrike. I mostly use my PlayStation2 as a DVD player. But still, games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy both are amazing.You will find no message board more prevalently controversial than about GameCube (example - you apparently forgot to add that as a poll). The reason that this is so is because you all think the games are just really childish. Little do you know, the GameCube have games that are of the adventure genre. What it lacks in platform, it makes up with wittiness and humor.Of course, no console has gone unflawed. It is easy to find fault in all forms of gaming, even the ones you like. But it all comes down to this, our own personal taste. You don't have to prove anything to others, gaming is self-entertainment. Find what you like and enjoy yourself.

PS2, man! Free online! I don't trust Microsoft with the XboX, and there are too many incompatability issues with the PC. I only use my PC for strategy games. Busides, the new PS2 is so small. Its awesome!

I would have to say X-box. Okay, PS2 is really good as well but X-box is more of the action and adventure type and there are more optional accessories that you can add with X-box. As for PC, I don't think that they have made much of an impact on the gaming world to be honest, but there are some really good games for out for PC.But when the new generation of consoles come out I will definetly get X-box 360. The PS3 controller looks like an aliens head really! B)

PC is the king for the simple fact that it is infinetly more customizable and has by far better online play than either console going to have. Yes, you can add a keyboard to them, but it kinda admits that they are a "gimped" PC then :mellow: PC will always have the best MMORPGs and strategy games for the reason of much better UI and controll scheme than either. Lets not forget about limitations of TV vs newer monitors and graphics cards. Yes, I might spend some cash for next gen TV screens, but that would null the point of affordability. And can anyone really see either console playing WoW, EQ2 - style games with the ease of PC? We've seen what a screw up controlls in FF11 were.PS2 is better for me personally than XBox for the sake of game selection. Backward compatibility was a great touch on part of Sony, ensuring awesome game library at launch. Games make the system, always have. PS2, without argument has the best RPG selection between all consoles, and doesnt dissapoint in other genres as well. The only thing that XBox can really claim is Halo and online play for it and sports games. Since I am not a big fan of sports games, this makes no difference to me, and I'd rather play HL2 or CS on my computer in any case. Graphically I havent seen PS2 being inferior either, at least looking at God of War or FF games.