xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Banners i want a banner

hi i want a banner for my site can anyone help me? i had a program but it was crap lol if you know any good webistes or programs plz leave below.cheers chris

You need to give us more information that that... What size do you want it?? What do you want it to look like?? What is your site?? What do you want it to say?? You can't just ask for a banner without giving someone information about how you want it. If you tell me how you want it i'll make it for you.

all i want is a normail size banner About 480 x 65 with black background and then have it say http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the that goes and then it comes up with All you Need On 1 Site thats all just to put at the top of my page and to swap with all people just a simple banner

I MIGHT make one but it wont match your site and you probably wont like.. :angry:

i havnt really made any banners before but i quickly made an attempt.

wasnt really sure what you wanted. try to provide more information next time.

non-animated

Posted Image

animated

Posted Image

if you do use one of these, do not copy the image location. save it and host it at your own site then put it up. also, if you want any changes, just tell me and ill see what i can do.

hey they are great thank you very much wot did u use to make them am useing them on my websitethanks agenchris :angry:

I MIGHT make one but it wont match your site and you probably wont like.. :angry:

59534[/snapback]

Becca's banner might be very pixely and girly and pink and full of cool stuff so you might like it :blink:

Actually, I like Becca's banners!

Now, what banner do you want? A banner to promote YOUR site? OR Xisto?

How to make an editable flash banner?Banners

Just so I go in the right direction of research. Is anyone familiar with how to make editable flash banners? For instance, if I had a site where you could come and get your own flash banners and edit the words...How would I as a programmer make that possible? I'm assuming this involves actionscript but I wanted to be sure before I start learning how to learn a completely different languate ;)

Sarah O.

xoxo

-reply by Sarah Oudin