xisto Community
EJay

Google.hacked? Could you pass the virus?

i never heard that google had a worm or something like that, i always thought that Holly Google's servers were like super secures or something like that

Google Hijacked, that would be the headline of the national news paper, I dont think GOOGLE has been Hijacked, its probably a bug in your computer.

yeah i think that too, i can't imagine how can someone (well a hacker duh! xD) hack google

I would hate to see google get hijacked... so many people use it and all the computers would be screwing... it would be nationwide news like everyone else said. :)

well, google is so secure, I think nothing could get into it at all. even if they tried, they have IP banning tools for people who try to hack, so sounds like something that you activated a trap with a virus that you allready had. Still pretty horrible that you needed your computer fixed.

oh yeah, if you have an uploading account, like yahoo's breifcase, then you can upload a virus, and trip it, but usually they have some kind of securety thing there, mabie someone did something like that? or mabie the link you clicked on was a virus, but is that possible?

Google should have one of the most secure servers, mabye second to MSN's hotmail. Google currently databases 8,058,044,651 sites, and it stores cache'd information on most of them. That information needs to be kept secure, along with the thousands/millions of g-mail users who have ssl encrypted personal storage. Just the fact that they can suppport millions of gigabytes of storage, makes them a high threat for internet security. Anyone who COULD hijack google, would have more power at their disposal, then to just give every user a virus. Even if google failed to install anti-hacking protection, they'd be one of the most powerful servers running. And just the fact that they index billions of sites, with their spiders, make them an internet saboteur's dream.

Panda

Google has to protect itself sometimes... For example, the phpBB exploit that has been used for a while worked only on versions before the 2.0.13. Every person that tried to find a forum to hack used Google, and often typed "powered by phpBB -version-" to find a victim forum. That's why Google forbids searching for queries that contains the words "powered by phpBB". Try it:

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navcowered+by+phpBB

A lamer that sees this message will probably think that he actually is infected with a virus! :)

wow i wish i couldve hacked some website or some *BLEEP* Cuz look i know a good website for hacking it tells you how to hack and crap and it tells you how to get hacked to a website or a forum or some *BLEEP* like hotmail and msn messenger i think mostly they let you hack aim password!Man that website has everything about hacking it even lets you hack cell phones that is so cool but they give what tpye of a phone they alowe to hack! :):)B);)B)

wow i wish i couldve hacked some website or some *BLEEP*  Cuz look i know a good website for hacking it tells you how to hack and crap and it tells you how to get hacked to a website or a forum or some *BLEEP* like hotmail and msn messenger i think mostly they let you hack aim password!Man that website has everything about hacking it even lets you hack cell phones that is so cool but they give  what tpye of a phone they alowe to hack! :)  ;)  B)  B)  :D

65654[/snapback]

What website is it? It sounds interesting... :)

Yoofus

Best way to find phpBB forums?Search "phpbb clan forum".I found many a-forum with that :)