xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
junaid

Forget Hotmail Forget Yahoo Forget Gmail Try shutmail now and get upto 3Gb free

I am just happy with my Gmail account and the space that I have. If what I heard about shutmail's stability is true, then Gmail is a way better bet. And Even A gigabyte is more than enough, I have 243 messages and I am using only 2% of my account. So I'll stick with Gmail atm. But maybe in a year or two I will use it, because they may have made it stable.

Yeah, since g-mail started offering their gig of space, everyone's trying to match or top it. And there's no sense in trying. Because the thing that makes gmail so much better, is that they offer the archive and search functions that use google's "revolutionary search technology" or whatever. That's the big kicker that most people aren't seeing when they want to be the biggest provider of e-mail space. They obviously don't understand to leave the playin to the playaz, and let the lames do their thing, just don't steal gmail's peoplez... lolpanda

Hotmail and Yahoo is good. It is difficult to forget them. I think lots of people use MSN to chat, It need the Hotmail email address to log in. And they provides good and secure service, So I won't click the link.

their site looks really blank. I've seen that template on macromedia's homepage.  They look like too much to go through for the 3 gigs. What r u gunna do with three gigs if you cant archive your messages to search them later? no spam controll, they are horrible.

59144[/snapback]

talk about popups! :)

Hotmail and Yahoo are good. It is difficult to forget them. I think lots of people use MSN to chat, It need the Hotmail email address to log in. And they provides good and secure service, So I won't click the link.

61968[/snapback]

You don't need hotmail for MSN messenger. Just a .NET passport using any email address.

I just visited and it took forever to get from the redirect page (with ads on it btw) to the actual site. A couple of things that tipped me off: the (over)use of these things "~" and in the quiz they said, "Ibrahim Linkin." Chaa that's not even close. :) Think I'll pass on the shutmail and stick with my gmail too

My first impression, it looks like some kind of spoofing site. something that spammers would use to harvest email addy's. Ill keep an eye on it. They need a professional look if they are going to convince anyone. If its legit it will do fine.

I don't want that junk.... It must be a site full with Ads and other stuff... I hate that

I have got gmail for almost 2 months now and i think it's great B)

Only text-ads and much more space than Hotmail and Yahoo.

An other great difference is that Gmail supports POP mail so I can read my mail whit Tunderbird (email program) and the others doesn't support that :)

Anyway, I have one invite for gmail, so the first one can get gmail:

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2Fe-11-23d307fd36c5a6a080985eebf5537f-bf0e2f38bcd0dd55369d5df8d2b2289f995b5ffd

The website doesn't even spell Please properly... I mean 'PLZ'...It gives out loads of space but the site doesn't look really THAT professional and there were some ads when I went on it. Also it is using the free version of that php thingy and a design by another site right?

Gmail has enough space for me... it?s like having a room for all your stuff... you could have three but, ?really need that space? You just would be saving useless things... the same happens with emails. Why should I save 5000 mails, most of them highly intrascendental?Although I choose gmail, yahoo is still a good option. Less space but enough for most people. Hotmail is simply stupid... since messenger works with other accounts, its no use to have a hotmail with lots of spam, ridiculous space.About that 3 giga account... I think isn?t neccesary so much space but maybe, if it is fast and works properly could be a good option but once again I think 1Gb is enough. I heard about an account that offered 1 Terabyte and that sounds just ridiculous... I don?t even think of having an HD with such capacity. :)