xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
junaid

Forget Hotmail Forget Yahoo Forget Gmail Try shutmail now and get upto 3Gb free

Your Crazy Man The Ms and Hotmail The New one is the best right now! Dude it's good they have new hotmail!And Msn is much better msn is much fast gives u a lot of space you must be crazy saying that the hotmail and other email are wack frget it?! You crazy they are better then this one you are offering! ;):):)B)

Shutmail definitely looks like a rip. They need to use better English, have a decent layout, and ask decent poll questions. :) And who in the World needs 3GB of email space, anyways? That's excessive. Gmail, and other mail hosts, who offer 1GB is enough.By the way, I have Gmail and I've noticed everyone's got those little "myname@Gmail.com" images in their signatures. Did you make them yourselves or get them from somewhere? If so, where? :)

Shutmail definitely looks like a rip. They need to use better English, have a decent layout, and ask decent poll questions.  :) And who in the World needs 3GB of email space, anyways? That's excessive. Gmail, and other mail hosts, who offer 1GB is enough.

By the way, I have Gmail and I've noticed everyone's got those little "myname@Gmail.com" images in their signatures. Did you make them yourselves or get them from somewhere? If so, where?  B)

66049[/snapback]

Nevermind, I got the Gmail image thingy :) By the way, is there an edit button for your posts?... I couldn't see one...

Your Crazy Man The Ms and Hotmail The New one is the best right now! Dude it's good they have new hotmail!And Msn is much better msn is much fast gives u a lot of space you must be crazy saying that the hotmail and other email are wack frget it?! You crazy they are better then this one you are offering! :D  :P  :)  :D

65436[/snapback]

Rubbish, hotmail is uber slow and has ads everywhere. No free POP or forwarding and now gmail has increase its size to over 2gigs it's awesome.

"This domain is now for sale. Contact admin@shutmail.com if you are intrested to buy it. You may even email us If you are looking for affordable and reliable webhosting. "Eh... Anyway. I love my Gmail :lol: Couldn't live without it!

shutmail ?? rhymes too much with hotmail and i guess thats what they wanted too.no wonder so many are coming up with different things everyday , i will rather stick to my gmail because of everything thats about with gmail ,i just dont like to experiment with my mail providers u know what i mean :lol: so many security issues and other things to consider :P

hotmail rocks...GMAIL is slow...

Are you kidding me? Gmail is like 20 times faster than Hotmail (I mean the MSN hotmail, NOT Windows Live Mail Beta), and is much less cumbersome to use. Not to mention, Gmail only has text ads, and Hotmail has banners and squares and links all over.

Gmail looks better in my opinion. I don't need 3gb storage space, 1 gb is plenty. No one needs to go to this site, go to Gmail which is better.

I couldn't even see any pages on the site. When I went to the address of [whatever it's called, I forget because it's so bad], all I saw was a directory listing, with like no folders (except a skeleton). I would much rather use Gmail, which I do, and love using. BTW, Gmail has around 2700 MB right now, not 1 GB - that was like last year. Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

I dont use any of them, I either use my own website email or my ISP's email.Most of the names are gone in Hotmail, I don't care how much space there is I use POP3/IMAP and SMTP.

Lol.. this is what i got when i went to shutmail recently.

Parent Directory 28-Feb-2006 23:00 - _private/ 26-Feb-2006 09:30 -
cgi-bin/ 26-Feb-2006 09:30 -
images/ 26-Feb-2006 09:30 -
postinfo.html 26-Feb-2006 09:30 2k
suspended.page/ 27-Feb-2006 05:11 -

I'm guessing the service must've been run either cheaply, or got a third party to provide their email services (ie everyone.net or a similar provider like Zap).
Edited by arnz (see edit history)

I also got the same page displaying all the files in the root folder. I hope they've shut their service.Why do you guys want to move away from GMail offered by a reliable provider for a service offered by some reliable providers like shutmail. Dont get attracted by fake and non reliable sites and suffer. Always be with a reliable service and be vigilant. Let whatever new mail service may come but I'll definitely stay with GMail.