xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Why All You Gotta A Rank But I Havnt

The rank is actually your ranking in the Army System game. You've to actively take part in the game to get yourself a good ranking. To start off - click on the Army System link right on top of the page between Arcade & Reputation. Next you've to create a race of soldiers for yourself, buy some weapons/armor, train some soldiers and set off the game. Very soon you'll see that rank and lots of money popping up in the left panel.

It's got nothing to do with the number of posts you make or your reputation points. The ranking system is completely independent of them and entirely depends on how well you play that army systems game.

Good luck :angry:

The army system is fun, I'm waiting to get 5000 soldiers so I can attack this rich person that my army could probably beat now, it's fun, and when I wait to get turns and soldiers and money and stuff I play the game it's based off of, lol.

The rank is actually your ranking in the Army System game. You've to actively take part in the game to get yourself a good ranking. To start off - click on the Army System link right on top of the page between Arcade & Reputation. Next you've to create a race of soldiers for yourself, buy some weapons/armor, train some soldiers and set off the game. Very soon you'll see that rank and lots of money popping up in the left panel.

It's got nothing to do with the number of posts you make or your reputation points. The ranking system is completely independent of them and entirely depends on how well you play that army systems game.

Good luck :angry:

58988[/snapback]

Yeah, but you get more soldiers at the beggining if you have more posts, I found this out today.

The forum plug-ins are a very good way to keep the forums more active though, members can do more then just post. They will be able to do fun things too, maybe the admins should make the games give hosting credits too!But I think some games excist too long withoud a reset though... The army system has way to good kings :angry: