xisto Community
ebbinger_413

Make Your Own FPS Game

FPScreator is the best fps game maker !

Make Your Own FPS Game

Replying to ebbinger_413

Thats rights !

FPScreator is the simple way to create fps games.. With less of programming codes ! I already brought this program on 2007, and I try it.. Wow ! its owesome and cool !

If you want to know much how to use this fpscreator you can get the tutorials from..

<a href="http://downloads.ziddu.com/notfound.php CREATOR Excellent HINTS & TIPS</a> Must Download Now !

Ok, hope you like it !

-reply by raphielsose

I got it for free just to see what capabilities it had and I was astounded but I found myself uninstalling it after 1 hour mainly because I didnt know how to turn rooms around... Or even make walls! all I could do is insert preloaded rooms-feedback by yeesnaw

well you can get the free version of FPS Creator but it comes with a lot less features and you probably wont enjoy it a much but its free here. On the actual site scroll to the bottom and you will see free FPS creator download or something like that

-reply by madmaz

GM ReviewMake Your Own FPS Game

if you are making an FPS w/ Gamemaker gamemaker isn't very good, it makes everything 2d like marathon so don't use GM for your FPS 

-reply by The Wasp

I've been using FPS Creator for a few years, definately worth learning. You can make an fps game right away if you want without any learning what so ever, or you can start studying the scripting language, make your own models and media etc. and really make a high quality game, if I were you I would go for it and get this software!

it is good to try programming games and create them...many people i know tried to make one,but never actually did a good one which we could play together....

It looks decent. I am going to bookmark this and try it later when I have time or when I am bored. FPS Shooters are one of the hardest type of games to program. It's probably better if you learn C++ and make your own engine though.

I have tried FPS Man! Is the BestMake Your Own FPS Game

Am a programmer, developer in Nigeria. FPS Creator is the best. I don't know if there is still any other game creator like FPS...

I developed a game full level with alot of features within a week or say 4 days.. The game will soon be launched on internet..This is my website in case u want to check: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by T Francis

Its Credible but not made for...Make Your Own FPS Game

It is a credible program, I ran the free version which is very limited on a Windows Vista Home Basic SP2 with 512mb of RAM, but it was slow, and the debugging mode was slow in most parts of the game, it was easy to use, but very time consuming to test it, the compiling of the games components took up more than half of the time to do, but all in all it is credible, but not recommended for Vista users that have less than 1gb of RAM

-reply by Anonymous

fpsc replyMake Your Own FPS Game

I use fps creator all the time! Its awesome! I think you should use it! I highly recommend it everyone who wants to make a fps game

.-reply by Phoenix16