xisto Community
Poison_the_well

Nero Problems Fixing Nero Problems

nero burning problemsNero Problems

how can I configure my nero program when I try to burn or copy in a dvd the destination drive is image recorder. I can't select any dvd rom drives from my computer. Pls help me about this problem I do a lot of things in order my nero 7 essentials works, I uninstall it and reinstall it in order to enable my drives but it seems it is the same it goes to image recorder instead of selecting any cdrom/dvd rom drives. 

-reply by henry

nero 9 audio tracks---muting or deleting audio from videosNero Problems

I just bought Nero 9---I'm trying to delete or mute the audio trracks on the video(Canon camcorder) when I try to produce a  video and creating a voiceover.

Also, the twain on nero 9 won't open up my Canon Camcorder so I can directly transfer videos to  the nero 9 movie maker.  Any advice out there? 

-reply by peter verzola

Installation Nero 9Nero Problems

Could you please assist: I have lent my Nero 9 to a friend too install he has stated that the program stops installation half way through and he gets and error message.

I myself never had any problems when I installed the program and continue to use the program on a regular basis.

I have instructed him to turn his firewall off and antivirus while the program is loading but again it only loads half way and then stops.

Any help would be appreciated. 

-reply by kay Haile

I installed Nero and now my monitor will not display (except on startup).Nero Problems

I installed Nero and now my monitor will not display anything. Just a blank screen. But it displays on startup so it is not dead. My pc turns on and off.  I already had Cyperlink DVD on this computer. How can I uninstall this program if my monitor won't work until I do unistall it? How should I manually do this on startup without deleting the entire content of what is on the pc?

Thank you!

-reply by Tracy

I installed Nero and now my monitor will not display (except on startup).Nero Problems

Boot into safe mode and uninstall all the recently installed trouble making software or any other u want. This can be done by pressing F8 button on top row while the system is booting. On F8 it shows the options, select safe mode.

After your work done, just restart as usual. 

-reply by Ramesh

no audio when avi files have been encoded to dvd videoNero Problems

when I convert my files for dvd video and burn them off, the picture is fine but there's no sound

-reply by mike

hi I'm using nero vision 8 and I have a problem, I have 3 dvd movies(duration of each is 3hours) and I would like to create a one hour movie from them, I have allready done similar things, but now I have a problem because when I insert one of the 3 dvd movies into vision it shows me that it only lasts 1hour and 30 minutes??? Dvd works normal on dvd player or when I run it with power dvd. I've tried to run it on vision 10 and the same problem...

Nero 7 stuck in "write to ISO" modeNero Problems

Hi,I was trying to write an ISO disk with Nero. Eventually I realised it was better with ISO magic.When I went back to my usual use of Nero for writing data files (AVIs to DVD, it now always goes to a "Save image as" interface, expecting to write an ISO or Ner Image file disk. It will not write data files anymore despite repeatedly going back to New project > DVD > Write Data Files.If I procede with that burn Nero writes an Image file to disk which I suppose contains the data files.I've tried a System Restore. Then uninstalling & wiping all traces of Nero from the hard drive, & reinstalling but it is still using it and is useless for it's usual, use.The version is Nero 7 with StartSmart installed from my LG burner's installation disk.

-question by Dukat

Nero not detecting dvd driveNero Problems

I have prob that when I go for data burning or copying disc it does not recognize my dvd drive, only image recorder is available when the blank disc is inserted. I m getting totally frustrated and m using nero 7. So Please help me to solve the prob.

-question by Suman