xisto Community
Poison_the_well

Nero Problems Fixing Nero Problems

Nero Problems

Nero Problems

Replying to iGuest

Gareth have you tried opening the file with another associated program? I use Nero all the time, I don't have a problem with it at all except the power calibration error which is easy to fix, but when I install Nero it associates all my .AVI files to it and even if I remove nero they are still associated to Nero but when I open it I right click on the file, select "open with" and I select the appropiate program I.E Windows Media Player! I'm not perfect on computers but 9 times out of ten I usually give the right answer! Karl

-reply by karl

nero problems

Nero Problems

Hey I have nero that came with sony dru-840a. At first I used it to make music cds, seemed to work ok.Then I installed a dvd copy program and it didnt work I.E. Burn process failed,etc. Now it wont burn cds either it now started saying invalid block dru-840a.I removed dvd software, and used the repair option on the original disk that came with the burner and still no luck! any help please! tks gary

-reply by Gary Scarano

more nero 8 problems

Nero Problems

When we try to duplicate a dvd and burn it with nero, it plays the chapters in random order. It works fine with downloaded bittorrent material. We use dvd decrypter and dvd shrink, converts fine from disc and plays back on the computer perfect. No problems in the burning process either, exept that the chapters are all over the place. Is there a solution for this problem ??? Please help, Case

-question by CASE

When I put 7or 8 videos in nero I can burn them. If put more videos in nero frezess. Theses are small videos. They in total are only 1G the disk holds 5G-question by George Wilson

No AudioNero Problems

I recently purchased Nero 8. I previously had Nero 7 before installing8. I am working with Vista. I have been working on slide shows withmusic. I can create pictures and add music within the program and itseems to be fine. However, when burning to a DVD there is never anyaudio (music). I tried a different burner and it did the same thing. Itried windows movie maker and it burns fine. I have narrowed it down tobe a software problem with Nero. I cannot find any settings which wouldhave turned the audio off. I'm not getting any feedback from the Nerocustomer service line.I would really appreciate any words of wisdom.

NERO WONT BURN MY JPGS AS A VCDNero Problems

Help I have been burning JPGs to VCD on nero for a few days but the last couple of days it will say nero is PREPARING ITEMS then it fails  would some be able to help me please

-question by Rhys

nero vision 9 crashs Nero Problems

hi all

Just got nero 9 worked ok for the first day, but when I went to edit a slide show all I get is a error message that reads  

unable to load image subsystems.Make sure the program installed properly

the wierd think is it worked ok the first day. Any help would be great tried uninstalling and reinstalling same thing, even tried updating it

-reply by kermitt

Nero 9 is preventing playing video files from internetNero Problems

I found out that my IE7 stopped playing video files from internet recently. Immediately I suspected that it must be due to Nero 9 that I installed recently. When I remove nero the video files are able to play. Is there anyway I can correct this problem? means is there something I can do so that IE could play video files from internet keeping the nero 9. my OS is vista home premium. By the way, nero does not prevent playing video files that are in my computer..Only messing with the internet files. Please hekp.

-question by Chris Rajadurai

Whenever I open the computer, I keep getting the following message:

"microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Program C:/ program files /nero/lib/nmindexstoresvr.Exe.  This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact application support team for more info. 

Can you help me?

Anna

nero 9 vision restarts computerNero Problems

Help  I've downloaded nero 9.2.5 onto a friends computer all other applications work but when open nero vision the computer restarts its running on windows xp I have also downloaded the same nero 9 onto two different laptops one running on vista and one on windows xp and all the applications work its just on my friends computer that nero vision restarts the computer

please help with this problem  

-reply by lynn

Nero inteferesNero ProblemsHi AllI use Nero 7 and when I play DVD's with Windows Media Player it won't play smooth as if not enough memory os slow processor speed. Yet I have a Pentium 4 2.4GHz with 1GB of memory. If I uninstall Nero 7 it plays fine. Any suggestions?-question by Louis van Zyl

Nero ProblemsNero Problems

Hi there my question is in regards to Nero 7. I used to have nero 5 I think it was. I try to burn cd's but it asks me to save IMAGE. I do so and it says it is burning but it does not burn anything. Can anyone help me with this problem. I started out of the blue because I did not change anything or do anything differently. Computer is possessed I must admit but I still cant figure out what is going on. I un-installed and installed again but still the same...

-reply by Maritza

Nero ProblemsNero Problems

was wonderin if you could help me. I have been using NERO for as long as I remember., Recently my computer has been acting up. When I go to burn the cd that I want it asks me to save "image". It has never asked me to do that. When I do save it and continue to the burn process it tells me that it is burning but it does not burn the cd... If you could help me out. I cant figure it out. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but it still does it. Thanks

-question by Maritza

Problems With Nero 9Nero Problems

Hi from Australia

bought Nero 9 yesterday and seems like I may have bought a lemon!

When going to Nero Vision everything on my screen increases by several sizes and my wallpaper is all distorted. Message I get on my screen is "ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working manually" what does this mean?. Only have problems when accessing Nero Vision

Short fix solution is Control Panel/Display Option but problem will reappear when accessing Vision again!

Burnt MPEG files to to dataDVD but would only play thru computer and not DVD Player - how can I fix this????????

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Garry

Nero 8 - clicking sound in soundtrackNero Problems

I'm using Nero 8 Ultra Edition.  When putting together a program to be burned to DVD (video/slides & soundtrack), I drop the sound files (WAV & MP3) into the soundtrack in their proper order.  The sound files are CD-quality, and play beautifully in Real Player, Windows Media Player, or in my sound editing applications, but once they are placed in a Nero presentation, there is an annoying "ticking" or "clicking" sound superimposed over the audio. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

-reply by essbee