xisto Community
jedipi

What Will Happen If My Host Credit Is 0

What will happen if my host credit is 0??would my account be deleted or just deactivated?can I get my account back after I got more host credit??

At 0 hosting credits your account is suspended. All of your data and files are stored on the Xisto server, but you cannot get to it through cpanel (or ftp?) and your website cannot be viewed. At -30 hosting credits your account iis deleted and the files and data are lost. If your account goes back above 4 hosting credits after being suspended it is automatically unsuspended. (By automatically I mean relatively. I think the hosting credit script runs once an hour, so you may have to wait at most that long).

By not posting on a relatively frequent basis. Hosted members loose a credit each day, so lets say you've got 30 credits, that means that you can go about 30 days without posting. I think Xisto prefers that its hosted members keep their credits between 7-10 or above. This way if you go on vacation, or whatever your account won't be suspended.

I had around 11 credits and was unable to post for a few days. Now I've started posting again and have around 18 credits, but I'm unable to reach my subdomain or my cpanel. I'm not sure if you can get to it, but it's tobias.astahost.com . If someone could explain to me why it is that I'm unable to reach my site or cpanel, I would greatly appreciate it.

Notice from NilsC:
I can see your site this is the only content there "I WILL EDIT THIS PAGE LATER, WHEN I MAKE A NEW LAYOUT AND SUCH STUFF. CHECK BACK OFTEN TO SEE IF I'VE MADE ANY UPDATES. BE SURE TO BOOKMARK MY NEW SITE'S URL."