xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aaorozco

Final Fantasy Which one do you consider the best?

I liked final fantasy 7 because of it's characters and music tunes. I love the music it that game. The story could have been predictable and the same goes with the plot, but the characters were interesting. I loved seeing what happened to Cloud and Sephiroth in the past. I remember and like each character, except Cait Sith and Yuffie. I liked it's time period too; it wasn't the future or the past, it was like a little bit like a weird modern time. The best thing about final fantasy X was that it had that sphere grid and good graphics. Best about 8 was the cg movies I think, I didn't like much about it. I didn't like 9.

I liked almost all FF games, except for FF8 (whiny little brat of a hero that belongs on set of teenage-angst soap rather than an epic rpg) and FFX2 (Spice girls + Charlie's Angels, with more than a touch of annoying voce work, courtesy of Brother. A game best played with sound turned off). I would have to go with FFVII, closely followed by FF9. If FFX allowed a freedom of exploration before the last 30 min of the game, it would have been tied for no. 1. As it stands, you have a choice of either finishing the game real quick, or spending a ton of time for some marginal extras.

I'm a big fan of romantic novels, movies, and everything else that might be like that. So basically, Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite among all the final fantasys out there. I've replayed Final Fantasy VIII so many times, that I've lost count now. Also, I've gotten maxed stats twice during those play throughs. I can't get enough of the story and the style. The only problem I had with it was the damn junction system. It seemed to consume a little too much of my time trying to get all the good magic for each character. Final Fantasy VIII is probably going to be my best even after Final Fantasy XII comes out, even though XII does like promising. It just won't have the romantic feeling like in Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII also is pretty up there. It just had one of those very sad, world-is-ending feeling to it. Loved how each of the characters but Cait Sith was portrayed. Cait Sith was just annoying until after awhile..which he was still annoying but not as much.

The only FF game that I have played is X, so I kind of lean to it.It was with X that I discovered the FF franchise of games.....I had played other RPG's, but never FF, till my roommate brought it home...-William

Question...when people on here say FF6 do they mean the FF with Terra, Locke, Sabin, and the gang? I know they call it FF6 in Japan but on the U.S box it clearly says FF3. I doubt any of us are from Japan so why say FF6 if thats the one we are reffering to? No offense to Japan or anything but I'm just wondering if people are talking about what I consider the greatest game.

No doubt 'bout it, Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy VII are the best. The 3rd one 'cause it had a great storyline and plot while maintaining spectacular graphics (for the time); the 7th 'cause it was one of the first PS games, by default making it an incredibly good looking game and because the story meshed perfectly. If you've tried other Final Fantasy titles and at least thought them to be decent, you will have to try FF III and FF VII.

Yeah, those were the days... hehe...

HTML_Guru

the best FF game is without a doubt number 7 for playstation. this game rocked. i did like final fantasy 10 the next best....this games graphics were amazing and the story line was alittle more believeable. this was awesome. the other games were nice but i hated tactics. this game was the worst one for me and i couldnt stand it. but 11 where you play online didnt do a damn thing for me i think it kinda ruined the ff spirit for me...i constantly play the 7 and 10 over and over again..i cant get enough of these games...10-2 was pretty cool too...even thought there were girls as the main characters it was still intersting how they set up the the sphere grid and all.......10 was cool too with the sphere grid

For me it would have to be Final Fantasy 8, there has usually been another part to the FF series released at each step of technologies progess, but none more profound than 8 - it rivaled any or all other rpgs out at that time with a superb storyline, supremem character detail, brilliant plot twists, exceptional graphics and all round intensity from the mobs to the weapon and action sets.For the most incorporated one though my vote goes to the MMORPG Final Fantasy 11 Online.