xisto Community
aaorozco

Favorite Email Provider

Which is your favorite Email Provider?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how the hell do you get gmail?!?!?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. It's still in BETA mode, so the only way in is to have an existing user send you an invitation.

Or you can choose to go here Isnoop.net

I have to say hotmail (though looks like im a minority in this) - its reliable and easy to use, good interface, good features, links in with other services and software (messenger, groups, etc). I've got a gmail and yahoo account but I dont use them very much really. Gmail is great for speed and the layout is good and features are good too, just prefer hotmail.

gmail all the way...i love gmail...so much that i have three accounts there...i got it at the begining of the year and ever since then i have used it...before i got it i used hotmail...now i dont like hotmail...even tho i still use it :rolleyes:

Definately GMAIL.. even though i have a 2gb yahoo acct, i have still move all my stuff over to my Gmail account.. its faster and has far many features... Oh, and i have a lot of accounts to give out, so if anyone wants one its Spinefan03@gmail.com.... ive still got like 40 left

Gmail is definitely the best email provider. But I use mail.com more frequently, becouse I signed with it earlier and I don't want to publish my Gmail adress in the net (who likes scam? :rolleyes:).So for my personal purposes I use Gmail, for other purposes I use mail.com.

GMAIL!!gmail is the best email in the world!!now they offer 2 GB!! they are soo cool!!and now it is in spanish! (i am from argentina) and I dont know if they have translated it to other language... but its cool to have your favourite email program in your language.... anyway I speak english tooo but well I think in the people who is using Hotmail and wants to use gmail!lol! hotmail sucks!!! in argentina they only gives 2 MB!! lol!google 2087 MB!!

Before Gmail, I heard about Walla which provided 1G of space but the interface was too simple... Gmail is the best because now there's 2G (and the space is growing) and the "environment" is user friendly. I don't worry about attachments anymore. By the way, do you guys think you'll use up your 2G? I think I'll never reach the max since the space Gmail provide keeps on growing.

my favorite email provider is gmail by far. it has great space and its design is pretty cool. plus you get a nifty @gmail.com thingy. wow i said nifty lol. anyhoo, i recomend gmail to anyone who asks me whats a good email site.