xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dino-m

Mozilla Firefox Or Opera? What is better?

Firefox because it displays some pages what opera don't, also displays editors and other stuff, some problems when I click back is slow because of reloading and sometimes I just want to go back on same page :angry:Opera- in most situation is faster but because of "indexing" page i usually have many problems :blink:There is no way to compare them :ph34r:One is faster the other have great stability and so :)Person choice :P

I think Mozilla Firefox is fast and nice and easy to work without any software for slowing browser and ...Mozilla Firefox is secure.I also find Mozilla a very handy browser... the tabs feature is really good (don′t know if Opera has it) and anyway, I think we have to be united using one browser as a real alternative to Explorer monopoly. For that reason, I choose Mozilla which has a bigger community of users.

Since I haven't used Opera, I'll have to say, based on my ignorance ofthat particular Browser, that Mozilla FireFox is better. It just makes IEa laughingstock to many Internet users. FireFox has an ad blocker, it has quick page loads, and some other little dohickeys. I'd take FireFoxover Opera (or IE) anyday.

I would prefer Mozilla Firefox over Opera any day, because for Opera to get the ad free version, you have to pay. Think about it, who would want to pay to use an Internet Browser? Also, Mozilla Firefox looks so much better than Opera. I expecially like the Tabbed Browsing in Firefox, and also the Bookmarks menu. I currently use Firefox, and I must say that I enjoying using Firefox!

Absolutely Opera :D Because I didn't have to pay for the adless version :o But there's not really anything wrong with Firefox, I have it and use it occassionally. I'm just more acustomed to Opera :D

BothI'm using Opera often and sometimes I'm using Firefox as well.Opera is much faster, but Firefox has more extentions. My prefer goes to Opera (v. 8) But for mail I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird :lol:

I hate Opera sooooo much!I loved Internet Explorer because it was "lite", simple and easy to work with. But, since there are so many IE attackers out there I've been forced to turn to Firefox instead since it has better security. But the thing I hate is that it takes up loads of memory just because of all the different themes, add ons and plugins. It's just not what I use a browser for. I just want to be safe on the internet so I can work on my website quick and easily.At first, back in IE6.0 days I even hated having tabs. I never got what was better about it as I could use Alt+TAB to change window and the tabs were always squashed up on the screen. Unlike many, I peferred to have them on the taskbar but now I have kinda got into tabs.Internet Explorer has gone downhill since 8.0 anyway. It runs about 6 different proccesses and takes up loads of memory which has just handed my preference over to Firefox completely.The one thing I do find though is that I have to turn to Internet Explorer when I want to download things. Firefox keeps hanging and not initiating the download properly. Also, it insists on forcing me to save the file rather than just open it out of a temp folder and at first I couldn't get it to download anywhere but my desktop. I hate having things on my desktop since it slows my PC down and ruins the nice background :lol: So I just use a mixture of IExplorer and Firefox.And yeah, I absolutely hate opera so Firefox wins my vote here.

Mozilla is good for webmasters, but most of the people I know prefer using Internet explorer because of things being simple and easy. I am trying to write a tutorial on my forum for this browser and what to use. I hate other browser rather than firefox because they have problems with site compatibilities. That's why I always liked Firefox and I used it as a point of reference. I mean when I build a website or a design I built it in firefox and then try to make css hacks to solve problems with Iexplorer problems. Though Internet explorer 8 is better than previous release.I am currently using mozilla, with sparky extension- the new version of alexa toolbar is called sparky- and also Google Toolbar, Firebug Console. I always stay upadated with its latest versions and have deleted all other browsers. I have used Opera but I channged back to using firefox because of low extension capabilities.

Mozilla is good for webmasters, but most of the people I know prefer using Internet explorer because of things being simple and easy. I am trying to write a tutorial on my forum for this browser and what to use. I hate other browser rather than firefox because they have problems with site compatibilities. That's why I always liked Firefox and I used it as a point of reference. I mean when I build a website or a design I built it in firefox and then try to make css hacks to solve problems with Iexplorer problems. Though Internet explorer 8 is better than previous release.
I am currently using mozilla, with sparky extension- the new version of alexa toolbar is called sparky- and also Google Toolbar, Firebug Console. I always stay upadated with its latest versions and have deleted all other browsers.

I have used Opera but I channged back to using firefox because of low extension capabilities.

Well, I agree to that. Mozilla is useful for webmasters and developers, though very annoying when they crash on you when your doing some work. It gets to the point where you have to open up Task Manager and close the process of "Firefox.exe". So very annoying. :) But eh, It's useful at times. :lol: Espesually because it has it's own FTP addon. :XD: