xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Best Free Mmorpg Out There

if you're talking not b2p or p2p etc then I think runes of magic is the best out at from what I hear, rohan also wasn't to bad and if you want a lineage 2 type gore then requiem was pretty cool, you mite throw 4 story into the mix aswell

if you're talking not b2p or p2p etc then I think runes of magic is the best out at from what I hear, rohan also wasn't to bad and if you want a lineage 2 type gore then requiem was pretty cool, you mite throw 4 story into the mix aswell

The last free MMORPG I played was Perfect World, and I played it for a good long while. Technically I still play it as it's free and I log in every so often to do the daily quests which level you a great deal. (Equivalent to an hours of grinding) The one I played was the PW-MY-EN version which came out before the International version and unlike the International version, has no IP blocks. (Makes you wonder why they call it 'International'... it's just more expensive.) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

runescape?Best Free Mmorpg Out There

Uhhh, haven't heard runescape thrown out there... Don't know anything about these other games... Runescape is a pretty good one because some of these you have to pay after like 30 days or something, on runescape you can go completely unpaid, no download. Most people think it's corny becuase they are too stupid to read the text at the begining and actually pay attention to what they're doing in the tutorial. Runescape is pretty much 3-d I would actually pay attention to the tutorial and give it a shot. 

-reply by runescape?

Best Free MMORPGs not including Private Servers of Paid RPGs are:1) Florensia - The life of the pirate! The game has everything that makes an MMORPG and MMORPG, quests, classes and epic battles. There is also the feature to use a boat at sea and battle monsters or other ships, its up to you to decide how you play as a pirate. The graphics for this game are also very good =o, you would enjoy this game in its entirety, just that the player amount on this game is very small.2) Ragnarok Online - The online game that everyone SHOULD know about. The game has lots of classes and quests to unlock different dungeons etc. I wont lie to you but this game is a hardcore grindfest game but it is fun especially when you have friends to talk to while you slay away monsters. Boss battles? definitely! MVPs spawn everyone once in a while and drop rare items. This game can be played free now at RO's website called the Valkyrie server. I'm assuming the population should be very high as compared to any other private server out there.3) Dream of Mirrors Online - Great Game! Cel-shaded graphics makes this game so unique and cute. I didnt see a game that entices the eyes so well. It even has the feature to fly among yoiur weapon across the land :o. It has classes, subjobs sorta like Final Fantasy 11 and it also has a Storyline! OMG Storyline? Yep :o. So you should take a look at this.4) Fiesta Online - Another game that has promise. I haven't reached totally far within it but it has the elements of a game that makes it fun. Also the fact that the game has a good amount of players makes it enticing. 5) Secret of Solstice - A game that seems like an RO clone but dont make that fool you as the game is actually more updated in looks graphics wise.. You start off with 4 classes, level up until you can gain stronger classes etc that branch of from your older class. Regardless of the case a good free mmorpg to get your hands on if your not afraid to play the likes of RO again. 6) Mabinogi - Ah yes a very sexy game as it has events holding almost every week! The game is updating as time passes so it never gets old. It also has a decent amount of players making it enjoyable. This game has no classes as its your job to properly distribute your skills and how you want to hone them. They give you the freedom to do whatever you want to do. Yoiu dont want to battle? Then do quests around the town and gain reputation and exp. A must try! :lol:

My opinion:Perfect World : Excelent Grafics ,Good Support and community, Very things you can do, Over 1000 quests( Free of charge )Metin2: Well not so good as Perfect World but its also a Good Game, Easy to Learn and play (Simple) Sorry for my english Well this is just my opinion each player have theire Preferences xD

Requiem Bloodymare & Perfect WorldBest Free Mmorpg Out There

PW is a good free MMO, maybe the best one, but it depends in what you want to do...In the beginning you do a lot of quests but then it becomes boring with lots of grindings and always dieing...

Now I'm playing Requiem and its amazing (5X better then PW) but its so dark and for adults (bloody game). Play it at http://www.playrequiem.com/agegate.aspx  

-reply by Noobshow

runescapeBest Free Mmorpg Out There

runescape is a good mmorpg

but the graphics are a bit rubbish but u cant get picky with a browser based 2d/3d I don't now which one lol

I have read many comments about runscapes 3d/2d and none have actully given me a answer

what is runescape is it 2d or 3d?

-reply by rossKeywords: best free 3d mmorpg

My opinionsBest Free Mmorpg Out There

I've tried a few different MMORPGs, but I'd have to say my 2 favourite are Maplestory and World of Warcraft. I really like games that offer a lot of different classes or jobs, because it's more fun to be original, an these games offer a certain amount of creativity, WoW because specc'ing in different talent trees allows you to be different then other people who are the same class as you. And I like Maplestory because when you start, there are a lot of different jobs you can choose. Although, I'm kinda taking a break from the two because for WoW, I'm waiting for the next expansion "Catacalysm" so I can make  a goblin Shaman and a worgen Druid. And for Maplestory, I'm waiting until the 31st so I can make an Evan, which is the new hero class they're adding.

I've also tried this game called "Wizard101", which is kinda fun, but it gets to a point where the only way to level is to either kill stuff for hours at a time, or pay money to be able to get new quests(like, REAL WORLD money)

Also a game that seems kinda cool is "Dofus 2", but I can only play for for a bit, then I'll get bored of it for a few weeks.

-reply by guyperson

Rappelz is a great free mmorpg. If you like to be in a group for exps, it's the one. Great 3d graphics, characters, and classes.