xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Best Free Mmorpg Out There

Have you tried out Project Entropia ?? The basic version is free, i.e. you can play through the whole world without having to pay anything. In fact you can even win real world money by exchanging the game currency for dollars. On the other hand you can also invest real currency and get them converted to the game currency in order to buy more equipment/accessories. I've been dying to play it - I got myself registered and downloaded the client as well - but bad luck on my part - it just refuses to connect over my slow dialup line. Dunno why though - coz their site clearly stated that you CAN play it over dialup... :)

game currency to reallife currency!!!
im intersted

There is another MMORPG. It's called Trickster and you can download it at tricksteronline.com. I have never tried it myself, but my friend recommended it to me so I searched for some pictures to see what it was like and it was pretty amazing. It is 3D and there are 8 different characters to choose from with different attributes. You are able to change the hair color of the characters, but unfortunately that is all, apart from naming your character.

The best MMORPG ever is Everquest. You can download a free trial at /javascript.vmand then after 30 days you have to pay a monthly fee, but let me tell you something. It is one of the best things I have EVER paid for. The people that play are nice and there is a great help staff. Not only that, but you can team up, join guilds, get legendary items, trade, and more. Totally worth the money!

so how much is the monthly thing?

there is MUONLINE... is very easy play and very entertained game.. and the most important.. is free ^^the game consists in chose a human, wizard or a elf.. the wizard is the best.. and you need to raise of level for use armor.. arms.. go to other mapsyou cant have party with other player and until you can create guilds..

Edited by hollyhogan (see edit history)

I highly recommend a game called Continuum. It's not explicitly an RPG type game but the beauty of the game is that there are many zones which have different game styles. I'm sure there are zones with RPG style games, but you should really give Trench Wars a try. Spend 10minutes and if you don't like it I'll be amazed. It takes actual skill to play the game and it's fun as hell. Beyond that it has a great community where most people know eachother. -Kevin

Depending on what type of MMORPG you like, there are tons of them to chose from. Here is a list of MMORPGs that I know for a fact you can play without paying. These games do not require any payment unless you want special items and they are 3D.1. Silkroad2. Knights Online3. Last Chaos4. Twelve Skies5. Two Moons6. Nine Dragons7. Rappelz8. ArchLord All of these I am 100% sure that they are free. The last one, however, I'm not 100% sure, more like 75% sure. But this list should keep you entertained for a while. Also, you can go to http://www.mmorpg.com/captchaPage.cfm and check out the list of games they have there. You can play City of Heroes and City of Villains for free for 14 days, all you have to do is follow the instructions on the homepage, scroll down until you see the CoH 14-day free trial, and click on it, then scroll down to the bottom and follow the instructions on the bottom, then you will have a 14 free trial of Coh and CoV. Enjoy. You know this is Big Boi P-T just helping people out around the web.-Big Boi P-T

Notice from Approved by BH:

How can some people consider Last Chaos?

1-9Dragons-If you have the requirements this is the best game.

2-Silk Road Online-Is better than others, but it gets boring after lvl 25... Unless your a BoT

3-Grando espada sword of a new world- If you can download it from azureus this is a very impresive game.

4-2moons- It will get better, should try it every month at least once.

5-shaiya- Better than Last Chaos.

6-Every One should get a runescape account in those times when your internet connection is low or you are downloading something, RS is getting very interesting and easy to get... Very reliable.

7-Flyff- good game, but really bad graphics (looks like a combination of WoW and maplestory)

8-others-all the other good games that I haven't mentioned should be here.

9-Last Chaos- is a very basic mmorpg, with very bad graphics and a small budget.

10-bad mmorpg-the ones that you try to play but you can't cuz they have very bad graphs and a very retarded gameplay... Lots of lag!!

-Coolview0g

best free mmorpg?

As far as I see the best free mmorpg is guild wars, you buy the game for 25$ and free forever, but best free games are eternal lands*low graphics, really economics mmorpg* where you litteraly go kill animals for fur/skins to make items or go get some weeds/ores to make potions/weapon,armor.. Really neat game with allways upgrading community (its good when you are low on internet speed / you are downloading something,) games with good graphics:

= Lineage 2 pirate ofcourse kill what ever you see main goal is to kill, lvl , kill bosses and be the best of the best.

= Silkroad really good graphics interesting gameplay and interesting plot but its becomes boring soon,

= WOW on some good pirate server.

= MU online on pirate servers, lvl till 400 restart kill better mobs, upgrade equipment and duel as much as you can.

= 2 moons is allso good game with alot of blood!

-reply by Attila