xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Best Free Mmorpg Out There

Guys what about Rappelz, its got awesome graphics (up with Guild Wars), free for life but you can buy items from their shop if you want to as an extra. Great variety of things to do, has many things that a Pay to play MMORPG has like Dungeon raids, PVP, Mounts and also has a big community market world..-reply by rhyza

Replying to srgates91This game must be awesome or wow just sucks since I make no difference anymore...I've played wow too much and it's just boring now :D but imo it's kinda hard to rival a game especially made by blizzard...But I'm looking for a new kind of MMORPG with a big community (friendly, and mostly old school gamers since wow's full of little pricks :D)-reply by poromies

I guess this thread is still alive. thus I will answer with DungeonRunners. the game is free with a small paying option as well $5. The non subscriber is not really that limited so the game remains fun regardless. It does not take itself too seriously and some of the voice over work will make you laugh.

GooD MMORPG and Free Good Question?

Best Free Mmorpg Out There

If you like 3d MMO and for free.Try some of these

1.Perfect world its F2P and download

2.2moons it's also a good 3d MMO F2P and download.

3.Guild wars I have heard its F2P but you have to buy 1 disc for installion Must.I think when I was downloading the client of Guild Wars it's says provide serial NO>

That's all I know.

-reply by B.L.A.C.K

Requiem: Bloodymare is pretty good, I would deifinately recommend it. It has awsome graphics, PVP (player v player), the PVE (player vs environment) is awsome too, this game has such good graphics you can like cut the monsters in half and all that kewl stuff. The amount of land to explore is massive. You can chose 3 diff races Kruxena, Bartuk, Turan, each has it's own advantages and dis advantages. Visit playrequiem.Com to play this game.-reply by XVChipmonk

Go here Freemmogamer.ComYou will find all the free MMO Games, the top 10 free to play MMORPG�s, the most recomended free MMO�s, and much more...Have fun!-reply by john

Basically only good MMORPG I found other than World of Warcraft was Requiem:Bloodymare,  but still not that great. Guilds wars is OK, , but gotta buy game, just no monthly fee, so still not really free. Perfect world take like 7-12 hours to download and doesn't work. I just wanna find aGOOD MMORPG, not crap like mabinogi, flyff, pi story,project entropia, shaiya, rakion, gunbound, rappelz, decco, RYL, everquest, runescape. Basically either a 3-d MMORPG similar to World of Warcraft or like a cassic RPG turned MMO, and not crap like atlantica, or stone age. Basically if any of you know something to make your own free MMORPG let me know and I'll actually make a good one with lots of features and non-gay looking characters, thank you.

Well, you could try "MapleStory". It's realy good... need 2 gb space on hard drive, at least 1 gb memory, & Windows XP/Vista...

I want to play a MMORPG but can't afford one. Anyone knows a good free MMORPG? I mean a good 3d one, no those crappy ones that look like atari...Thanks.

Well if you are looking for an awesome MMORPG thats free!

And is almost the same like WoW(Just free and you can have your own house) Then I suggest you play Runes of magic (its still beta but it is awesome)

It only has six classes but the feature is that you can have a main and a sub class, like mage/rogue or warrior/priest :)

Check it out!