xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Best Free Mmorpg Out There

the best free one I would say is Runescape it's old I really havent played it for years to be honest but I heard good things about it and new changes so you might want to give that a shot, on another note MICRO YOUR ON DIAL UP? how do you LIVE? I think becuase MICRO has been SUCH a great moderator we should all chip in and help him by broadband and taste the great beauty of SPPPPEEEEDDDD

There are very much of these games, its just what your friends play. If you and your friends play Runescape, you keep playing it. But if you play tibia with friends (as i do) i prefer tibia above runescape, just because i understand the game :huh:Mark

I want to play a MMORPG but can't afford one. Anyone knows a good free MMORPG? I mean a good 3d one, no those crappy ones that look like atari...

Thanks.

1064293466[/snapback]

Is what kind of exchange prices are there for the money in project entropia

When you say free, you can look at it from different angles. World of Warcraft is definitely not free because you have to pay additional fees. On the other hand, Guild Wars IS free in a way. All you have to do is pay about 30$ (more or less) and then you can play it for a lifetime. The Guild Wars staff stated that they will never take away from the players what they got by buying the game. So, compared to WoW, Guild Wars is free... And yeah, I play it 3-4 hours a day B)

You know...this topic is extremely old now and it seems that it have been going on for almost a year. ROSEonline just turned pay-to-play so that's out of the question. Gunz is still free and its OK except I've never seen a single update to the game at all. Right now I'm playing MapleStory Global. They've updated so much i haven't gotten bored yet. and they don't stop there! A new world is coming out in like a few weeks or so maybe even a month but it's way worth the wait. What makes me like the game even more is that it is completely free. It bases its income on cashshop items which almost all the players buy. You use real money to buy stuff out of the cashshop. What makes it so good is that even if you don't get anything out of the cash shop, you can still be the best in the game. So its fair chance for everyone in the game instead of Runescape's "members-only" items and skills.

I'm pretty surprised no one has mentioned Rakion yet. It's run by the same company as Gunbound but personally, i don't see any relationship between Gunbound and Rakion at all. Rakion is all 3D and you do skills by pressing a combination of buttons either on the mouse or keyboard. You can collect cells to summon monsters (I think this is right...haven't played much). You basically combat other players and its like Gunz in a way. It doesn't run well on my computer though. I have to turn off Norton Anti-virus or it'll hang and if the game gets too laggy, I'll lag out of the game - not very nice B) .

I'd have to say Runescape. You get ALOT of amazing things for free! Then you can spend about £4 a month on a membership.... If you wish as it is not complusory. But really give it a goas it is amazing. Cooking, Fishing, Mining and loads more. Give it a go!

I want to play a MMORPG but can't afford one. Anyone knows a good free MMORPG? I mean a good 3d one, no those crappy ones that look like atari...Thanks.

if you want a real good one you should try the lord of the rings shadows of angmar it has awesome graphics and the beta is being released soon the game has been in the making since the year 2000

Hi everyone, i'm just doin some Pre Grand Opening Server advertising... do you wana be one of the
strongest on a brand new fresh server, wana help the community grow and be a big part in
everythin that get's implemented and have a say in where the server is heading then this is the
server for you...(note if you want a level 99 char without any effort it's not gona happen this server
is designed to be a fun entertaining yet challenging exsperience..)

Info about this new server:

Grand Opening : Mid April, keep checking the site for info on when it's gona open to the public
Name : Sneaky Ro (run off sakray 0117)
Server Run On : Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with Hyper Threading, 1G Corsair Ram, Dedicated
Bandwidth : Very Fast DSL
Rates : 10x base exp, 10x job exp, 6x drops
Levels : Max Base 255, Max Job 90, Stat 200
Bug's : This is a 100% bug free server(been through 6 month's testing already)

All advanced class's, new town's have been implemented and so many custom sprites and improvements
that you will be exstreamly entertained, woe will be added in when there's enough ppl to
sustain a good hard fight. Many custom events and the GM's are very friendly and helpful.
If you would like to pre register, Bookmark our page and get everythin you need for the Grand Opening
then please goto this link ^^

http://www.socialro.com

Thanks everyone that has supported me through the most desert combing like testing ^^

From Sneaky Ro GM Team

I want to play a MMORPG but can't afford one. Anyone knows a good free MMORPG? I mean a good 3d one, no those crappy ones that look like atari...Thanks.

MMORPG is that a game maker? What dose MMORPG stand for and how can I get one. Right now I am using flash, but I would like to try something new.