xisto Community
OpaQue

Yesup Advertising Pay Per Impression (CPM) Program Review

YESUP ADVERTISING NETWORK

Also known as : Paypopup.com

:: PROGRAM TYPE ::

PAY PER IMPRESSION

:: COMMENTS ::

These guys pay a decent amount for ads and it has no hidden stuff in it. They straight away mention that 1000 impressions from US will be paid @ $0.28

Beware: Many impressions, which they cannot fill up, will be wasted. I have lost more than 36000 impressions this month. Later I realised they support a DEFAULT ad feature by which IF they can't fill in an inventory then they show your AD instead (which can be an ADCODE of other network too ). So they are not clearly visible. Anyway, since these people really pay the amount they claim, they are really Good from my point of view. Even though they pay a bit-small amount. :D

:: COMPANY BACKGROUND ::

PayPopup are a major network. A Part of Yesup Ecommerce Solutions Inc. Clicksor (Pay Per <- snipped -> network) is their sister company.

:: PROS ::

No hidden rates.

Pre-determined set of Rates.

Excellent Support

:: CONS ::

Not able to fill 100% inventory.

Very low pay-outs for international traffic. ( 0.03 to 0.05 CPM rate )

:: PAYMENT TERM ::

NET 15

:: PAYMENT METHOD ::

PayPal / Check / Wire Transfer

:: PUBLISHER CRITERIA ::

Any sites can signup. No specific impressions count necessary.

:: AD NETWORK CONTACT DETAILS ::

Online Support at paypopup.com

:: RECOMMENDATION ::

Yes.

:: LINK ::

Yesup Advertising Network : Pay per Impression Program}

Yeah the link works fine, you might want to try to click on the link again. Anyway, so I like how this company pays you through paypal, kind of nice if you do not have a bank account currently open. One thing, though, so they pay you per impressions onto the site and not clicks? How does that work? Is it calculated through Unique views or what? Because personally I can see something like this getting a lot of fraud from people who use proxies, ect to give their sites page views.