xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spacewaste1405241471

(Not the) Best Way To Make Cash So Far Seen ;) SurfJunky

I signed up to this a while ago, its popular their server is up and down more than a bouncing ball. I personally think its a waste of time and bandwidth. It would be insterting to see if anyone has made any money of these guys :)

Yup, and it is so easy to make money with google. My website gets about a %11 clickthrough rate which is quite high for add clicking. And google always pays you, the check always arrives in the mail for $100 US. :(

Yup, and it is so easy to make money with google. My website gets about a %11 clickthrough rate which is quite high for add clicking. And google always pays you, the check always arrives in the mail for $100 US. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought it was against their Terms of Service to discuss what you made from them :) Or did they change that rule. I used to know a site that had google ads, but they closed his account because some of his site's fans got over zealous to try helping him and clicked way too much, and google accused him of fraud or something.

... OH and another thing... I got paid from Studiotraffic again at the beginning of this month :)

yes..you see the difference is that he has invested in it...you get 1% of whatever you have...they give you 10$ at first otherwise you would get nothing..

Have you guys heard of a new money making way on the Internet? Called Netbux? It's a company which pays you for doing your online searches using search engines like Google. Is it a scam? I've heard that Netbux users have a hard time getting their due payments.I'm more inclined to try to earn money with the big companies like Google Adsense. It's more reliable. You know that they will make payment.

I am currently using Ibux.net it is a new program that just came out last night. The owner of the site has already gone through a beta testing period and he has already paid those who helped him through that. He does all of his payments through paypal and he is also going to open a shop at which you can buy cd's, dvd's, and other items.

to: icguy... yes last i read nobody from netbux has gotten paid you can go and read about it at the forum mynetbux.com i think...the link is also posted on the main netbux page and danmanit im checking out that site...thanks

Well, like I said when I first started this thread I will give acknowledgement to wether surfjunky was a scam or not...And it was infact a scam.I did not get paid. lol, naive I was.Ah wells though. I've given up on almost all scams of such magnitude.If ever you find a good one without needing investment send a pm my way :)

netbux as some people says is a good way to earn moneybut i think its slow unless u hav many contacts and frens who likes to do searches and get paidmaybe netbux is gd for u to earn some cash