xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spacewaste1405241471

(Not the) Best Way To Make Cash So Far Seen ;) SurfJunky

You've named a number of times that you've been scammed, but thats because your looking for an easy answer. As for studiotraffic, I haven't tried but the payouts seem to be close to nothing ($0.10 a day?). I bet few if any people are making any real money from it. On the other hand researching and investing in reputable firms such as google or yahoo is far more likely to earn you money. Yes, there is a risk, but I have invested heavyly in both overture and adwords, and have earnt back all my money.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quick cash is just a 'hobby' of mine :D I'm no pro at investing or anything like that. And you'd only get $0.10 a day if you didn't invest... It's truly possible to make up to $100 a day but you'd need to boost your account level up to $10,000. I'm making $6.5 a day now, and soon to be more :D so all you need is patience.

Well since the mods haven't closed this topic yet (started by a guy that doesn't even say if he got paid from it, EDIT: a moderator himself in fact! haha) I figured I'd share with you all a program that I've actually gotten money back from.  :D

But first, let me give you my brief history of ripoffs.  ;)

I believe the first site I ever got scammed on was BePaid. They never even got so far as to start their advertisements before they went bankrupt, so I lost time on that one.

Then there was Adsense... that did the same.

There were a few less notable ones, but more recently, I lost $20 to a site called HYIPPro... They were paying everyone promptly, but they went offline and quit paying one day in late January... 10 days before I was going to get triple my money  :D

Point being... don't risk any money you would mind losing. If you have a couple bucks to spare that you think you can live without, go for it.

There has been one site (so far) that has actually paid all of its members promptly and regularly:

Studiotraffic.com

I can honestly say that I've been paid twice already from this site (and am now in profit  :P )

Basically, you get paid 1% per day of whatever you invest for autosurfing 100 credits. A credit is equal to a different number of sites, depending on how much you invest. For a free member (if you don't want to risk any money, they give you a $10 account level for signing up) 1 credit = 2 sites.

For an account level >$10... 1 site = 1 credit.

For an account level >$500.. 1 site = 1.5 credits

For an account level >$1000. 1 site = 2 credits.

All you do is run their autosurf window to get the 100 credits (takes about a half hour) and you'll earn 1%.

Right now, my account level is at $650, which equals $6.5 a day. I started in July with $100 invested, and compounded my earnings to pump my account level up. Now I'm earning $200 a month (after 7-8 months of compounding) and I've been paid for two months now. So you're looking at a long term investment here, rather than a get rich quick(quack) scheme  :P

Hopefully, this site will around for quite awhile. I think it will be, because they've hired a whole support team, they have representatives all over the world, and they've managed to stick around for just about 2 years now. They have a total of 109,096 members (so stated on their main page). When I first started, they only had 18,000 haha.

They also have a ton of sub-programs that bring in revenue to keep them going.

Anyway, I highly recommend this program. They have been very reliable for me, and they have excellent support. Check out their forums, too. They have answers to a lot of questions you may have.

The link-> Click here to check it out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is quite the game you've got going on there....And it seems quite legit to...I got a email about it through I think it was...ah yes bravenet.com through their news letter I've been subcribed to for quite some time now.

For this I started the topic in hopes that some people who be optimistic about the company I posted to help them keep their program going.

I'm not completly sure if they are going to pay out...But so far I've made 29$ and my account has not been deleted. They pay a month after what you have earned so I expect a payment...(if any) in the next two weeks....If I do recieve a payment I intend on posting the proof on this thread...That is the reason it has not been closed yet.

If people click the link and are suckered into it that is their own problem...But it should be their decision and not a decision made by others telling them is is a complete scam (although it could very well be that).

So far there is no evidence that is for or against the factt hat this is a scam but let me post a few reason why people might have thought that in the begining:

PEoples accounts were deleted int he beginging because they did attempt to cheat and write programs to allow them to cheat as you mentioned. Also there are security mesures implemented to prevent leaving your browser running 24/7 by making the browser time out...Sot hat the user would have to reopen the window manualy showing that he or she is actively watching the ads.

Second of all they are add mroe and mroe severs to the cause to help keep it going...You can check for yourself by doing a WHOIS search of the website....So don't start bashing saying it isn't real at all.

The only reason people were banned or deleted in the begining was ebcause they did infact cheat....Espicialy the ff users...They cheated majorly and got the browser banend.

In the end of all things this company is just like google...IT will ban you the seocnd it sees any signs of cheating...Without any email varification on why. So basicly the whole matter comes down to a trust issue.

If I am not paid though I will personaly close this topic and warn people that it is a complete scam....But until then I tell people to join at their own risk...But to be optimistic about it also.

Good luck...And continue making money without working :P

i don't know about all this autosurf and gambling.. doesn't sound very assuring.... but there are many ways you can start a business online..reseller hosting is one of the ways to do it.... go to google.com and type free reseller hosting to get started... i guess Xisto - Web Hosting.com also has some great deals for reseller hosting... not sure... check out the website.

For this I started the topic in hopes that some people who be optimistic about the company I posted to help them keep their program going.

I'm not completly sure if they are going to pay out...But so far I've made 29$ and my account has not been deleted.  They pay a month after what you have earned so I expect a payment...(if any) in the next two weeks....If I do recieve a payment I intend on posting the proof on this thread...That is the reason it has not been closed yet.

If people click the link and are suckered into it that is their own problem...But it should be their decision and not a decision made by others telling them is is a complete scam (although it could very well be that).

So far there is no evidence that is for or against the factt hat this is a scam but let me post a few reason why people might have thought that in the begining:

PEoples accounts were deleted int he beginging because they did attempt to cheat and write programs to allow them to cheat as you mentioned.  Also there are security mesures implemented to prevent leaving your browser running 24/7 by making the browser time out...Sot hat the user would have to reopen the window manualy showing that he or she is actively watching the ads.

Second of all they are add mroe and mroe severs to the cause to help keep it going...You can check for yourself by doing a WHOIS search of the website....So don't start bashing saying it isn't real at all.

The only reason people were banned or deleted in the begining was ebcause they did infact cheat....Espicialy the ff users...They cheated majorly and got the browser banend.

In the end of all things this company is just like google...IT will ban you the seocnd it sees any signs of cheating...Without any email varification on why.  So basicly the whole matter comes down to a trust issue.

If I am not paid though I will personaly close this topic and warn people that it is a complete scam....But until then I tell people to join at their own risk...But to be optimistic about it also.

Good luck...And continue making money without working :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't get me wrong. I have high hopes that you do get paid from it. It ticks me off when I see a fellow have his time wasted on something like this. When I mentioned getting my account deleted, I wasn't referring to your autosurf thing you started this topic on, I was talking about another one. In the one I mentioned, I had a friend sign up that didn't get his account deleted, and never received payout.... so it wasn't a matter of "trust" at that particular site, because they scammed everybody. :D

Let us know how it goes. I wish you the best of luck ;)

Don't get me wrong. I have high hopes that you do get paid from it. It ticks me off when I see a fellow have his time wasted on something like this. When I mentioned getting my account deleted, I wasn't referring to your autosurf thing you started this topic on, I was talking about another one. In the one I mentioned, I had a friend sign up that didn't get his account deleted, and never received payout.... so it wasn't a matter of "trust" at that particular site, because they scammed everybody.  :D

Let us know how it goes. I wish you the best of luck  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know...I was referring to a link somebody produced at the begining saying it was a scam....

All I know is that if it's a scam I can't understand why they still have so many users doing it...I don't know though...I will tell you if it's a scam in about two weeks from now when I'm supposed ot get my payout :P.....*crosses fingers*

although a lil hope would be nice to :D;)

That Studio Traffic thing appears two good to be true. Actually, it doesn't look good. If you only get 1% of what you invested per day they could quite well be paying you your own money for 100 days and then stopping. It does seem slightly ridiculous, investing $100 and making $1 a day. You would have to be a member for 100 days just to make your money back.

I'm not really sure but I think I got this link from link but I haven't really try it out...yet. The amount they're paying looks good enough but what do you guys think? The only way I earnt money online is to play some game, sell that character and have the money deposited to my PayPal account...not a wise thing to do considering the fact that I'm a student.

I know...I was referring to a link somebody produced at the begining saying it was a scam....

All I know is that if it's a scam I can't understand why they still have so many users doing it...I don't know though...I will tell you if it's a scam in about two weeks from now when I'm supposed ot get my payout :D.....*crosses fingers*

although a lil hope would be nice to ;):P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooh, I just remembered another one that I've actually been paid for, but it took all month, and I only made $10, but they did pay me...

http://www.mistyandsamscash.com/pages/index.php?refid=

You get some cents for reading email, so if you end up signing up, make sure to use an email you're ready to get flooded with.

I'm no longer a member because I lost patience, but they were prompt. I know if I had tons of referrals, I'da made good money on that one :D

That Studio Traffic thing appears two good to be true. Actually, it doesn't look good. If you only get 1% of what you invested per day they could quite well be paying you your own money for 100 days and then stopping. It does seem slightly ridiculous, investing $100 and making $1 a day. You would have to be a member for 100 days just to make your money back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, the beauty of it lies in the fact that you can compound your earnings every month.

Figuring you have a span going from March to December...

Days in each month respectively: 31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31.

Note: you can only invest in $10 increments, so there may be change leftover

On $100 you earn:

$31 in March. (Reinvest) Account level is now $130 with $1 leftover in your balance

$39 in April. (Reinvest with the leftover $1) Account level is now $170

$52.7 May. (Reinvest) Account level is now $220 with $2.70 in your balance

$66 June. (Reinvest) Account level is now $280 with $8.70 in your balance

$86.80 July. (Reinivest)Account Level is now $370 with $5.50 in your balance

$114.70 Aug. (Reinvest)Account level is now $490 with $0.20 in your balance

---Now you should start withdrawing for maximum possible profit before the end of the year---

Withdrawing with an account level of $490

September: $147

October: $151.90

November: $147

December: $151.90

Total:---$597.80--- (Actual "in your hand" money)

and if you let it keep going, you'd make a steady $150 until the March after that, and then the upgrades begin to "expire," which just means that in March 2006, the account level would lose the money you upgraded the March 2005.

so it would be

March $490-$100(your initial investment)=$390 (earning you $120.90)

April $390-$30 = $360 (earning you $108)

and so on.

And the reason I've made such a long plan is because I don't think this company is going to flop. They have excellent customer service, and are growing financially every day. And I will say this again... Don't risk any money you wouldn't mind losing. If you think $100 is a lot, then don't risk it. If you can just go blow $1000 on booze and cigarettes and caviar, then you might want to consider investing your money into something that might be profitable to yourself.

I hope I've made this clear. The potential of this program lies in compounding... If you wanted to get your money back, yes it would take approximately 3 months, but after that, you're swimming in profit. I've been with this program over 8 months, and I'm 100% satisfied with it :D

lol....in the surfjunky.net thing they talk about how surfjunky.com is a scam...but I also saw a thread about studiotraffic being a scam to :D so I do not know what to believe....But I am saying right now to not register for surfjunky until I have proof that they pay....When and if I am paid I will post it here and then people can register if they want...But from what I have read they are a scam...I will continue using them though because I am in denial :D...Well actualy just because I want to make sure...But none the less do not use them until somebody psots that they have been paid...And shows the proof.-SpaceWaste

i've heard that studio traffic to be reliable even though i haven't signed up for it, but yes i've been having a look around through google and it's quite a concern to find so many sites claiming it was a scam, i joined up a while a go and once i found out this info i haven't gone back.

I myself use 4daily.com as it's great and i know people who have been payed by them. I'm currently have $6.48 and only need another $2 until payout ($8) which is easy since when you start they give u $4 in upgrade points to keep for the rest of the program and you earn 4% which equals $0.16 a day, u can also upgrade and earn a lot more. Also there are now bonuses that when u click on you can earn 4 credits or $0.04 cash, to encourage people to actually watch the sites. If you also look in 4daily's forums and look under "Earning Strategies" you can see many good tables and info on how much you should invest to get a nice payout.

Here is my referral link if anyone would like to join up http://4daily.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t (are u allowed to put ur referral links in this forum?)

if you aren't, just go to http://www.4daily.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t, but if you are allowed can you please sign up under my referral link, since i really am referring you to this great service. :D

Thanks Silent

Well....I'm goign to try the daily thing to...And test both daily and surfjunky out....I hope to hell that atleast one of these work...But I've got a comp on all the time that never does anything (cuz I've got to cheap ones in my room) So I will just leave a window of each running and see where it gets me...Hope one of em work :D if I get paid I'll psot it thoughP.S. *Try these at your own risk...Don't blame SpaceWaste for a lose of time or even money...*

Well, if your account gets shut down too, try SearchCactusThey pay money for you to complete online offers (for example, you can join on eBay and sjut bid on one thing, and you'll get ten bucks). :D

-Edit:SpaceWaste: Fixed that link up for you.

lol....in the surfjunky.net thing they talk about how surfjunky.com is a scam...but I also saw a thread about studiotraffic being a scam to ;) so I do not know what to believe....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've heard nothing negative about studiotraffic unless it was from 1 of 2 types of people.

The first type is the skeptic that isn't even a member that just assumes it's "too good to be true"

The second is someone who temporarily ran into technical trouble that decided to bash the site before they could resolve the problem... and about a couple days later he comes back on and says something to the effect of "They fixed it, sorry. Studiotraffic rocks!!!1!11" :D

EDIT: Speaking of "studiotraffic rocks..." I just remembered that they just started up an Internet Radio Station.

check it out at

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=studiorocks&e=com :D