xisto Community
Slacker110

School Firewalls

<quote>Who said I was a guy?? You are talking about me right?? Does my profile say I'm a guy?? Trust me, I have all the qualifications to be female. </quote>

hey, um... "guy" is used as a generic, genderless term on the internet. It is used freely to describe any person using the internet, male, female, or bot. It doesn't really matter.

hey, um... "guy" is used as a generic, genderless term on the internet. It is used freely to describe any person using the internet, male, female, or bot. It doesn't really matter.

Personnally I would not say that a bot is a guy ? I would say it's a thing, or a computer, not a guy ?And of course, I would not say "a girl" or "a female", I would say "a lady".
And of course I feel myself as fully and proudly a male! :o

Our computer tech just blocked my ways of getting around the schools firewall to get to hotmail and my friends band site. Is there any way that I can still get around the firewall for free??

try downloading the site anchor free its hide your ip address so that you can surf around...try searching in google

try downloading the site anchor free its hide your ip address so that you can surf around...try searching in google

Probably this software will hide your IP address, allowing you to surf anonymously. However, it will probably not bypass the firewalls settings and let you go on the sites blocked by your school firewall.

ProxiesSchool Firewalls

Well a couple that can be used are launchbebo.Info and launchfacebook.Info from there if you wanted to get to a Msn instant messenger  type in Ztunnel.Com then from there use the MSN link on the page and its that simple Anymore questions ask an I'll teach I have some files that could help alot of you that are trying to get through firewalls send me an email

-reply by The Doctor

i dont think that proxies will work in school firewalls...........but there are some proxies made to bypass school firewalls......better google it out........thank you very much

better google it out........

People come here in order to find a solution. So, if you know how to do this, tell us. Sorry, bot, saying "google it out" is not an acceptable answer.

You guys do realize the problem is that when you find a working proxy at school you go around screaming "YAY"!.. Congratz you've found what happens to be about 1 out of 100,000 sites thats actually not blocked. The chances of it staying that way are about .000000001... There is a way to make those zeroes pretty equal. Find a tutorial to make your own proxy so even if blocked you've just made another. DON'T give out your new proxy to people. Obvioulsy if you didn't know schools do have nerds sitting in front of the computer all day monitoring traffic... Just like your myspace profile count... The more people access a website the more the chance its going to be blocked.

My current proxies were for sale a few years back for 2 dollars for a years supply of never blocked proxies... See when people straight up block everything we have to find a way to go around it rather then destroy it, Lets take the great wall of china for example we break down a huge chunk of the wall and get through it do our bidding and get out.. The chinese will ALWAYS notice that we just broke their wall, and while they repair it they have more security around. Breaking down one part of the wall was hard and now security is tougher all around, congratz you've just made a stupid move ,unless you are extremly experienced and didnt use a kiddy hack your life of a "hacker" end there. See the way to do it is to find that small passage in the wall thats hidden by the trees and never patrolled, you can increase the size of the hole to an extent ,but don't push your limits or you just broke the wall again..

-reply by SmileyFace