xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prs

Neverwinter Nights NWN Online, modules, and expansion

Anyone play Neverwinter nights? I'ts an RPG based on D&D rules... pretty interesting story lines and plenty of expansion material available. Also a large diversity of online servers are available for free. Most of them, in my opinion, dont seem to be too dynamic, but theyre good for a social atmosphere and group adventuring... :P

I played Nwn, and just about every major MOD/Conversion made for it:) but i liked Baldurs Gate 1/2 better. It has a slightly better IMHO version of D&D rules that are used in it. But NwN was very good, and i cant wait for NwN 2 next year:)

There are alot of games I've been considering trying.This, Nwn, being one of them.I don't know much about it at all.Infact, I don't know anything about itAlthought one day when I'm bored perhaps I'll try it out.Yes, that I think I may do.

oooooooh how i love it!it's my favourite game, and the only one worth the price (i never buy 50,- games, but that doesnt mean i download them) the only thing is: i loved it so much that a played it too much, and then, it's no longer that much fun... :)i'm thinking of buying Jade Empire, made by BioWare too, and they say it's very much like Neverwinter nights, although, kotor(2) seems to be great too... and it is also made by bioware... what should i buy, considering that i loved neverwinter nights? and is jade empire available for pc?

I loved the game... must ahve logged 100+ hours on the thing because now I am sick of it. I highly recomend the PC version and expansions. Do look into the mod comunity if you ahve PC because there are quite a bit of good stuff out there right now.Its good stuff. Totally rocked.

Never Winter Nights! Wow! Sure i played it, it marvellous but you must have a powerful pc to play with it, i played it before i get my new pc and i couldn't appreciate it as with the new pc, i can't tell you about the expansion 'cause i can't buy them,i've no money but friend tells my that these expansion are good such as the original game :D

One of my favorites and will be for a long time to come since I don't overplay computer games. I just don't put in enough time playing them to ever finish them. I get just as much fun doing my own programing on them as playing them. I just finished my own 4 MB two module campaign called gauntlet which I use to have a little fun while quickly raising up and equipping new characters. I have downloaded quite of few modules for this game too. And I reccomend people taking a look a Demon Cards which I thing is a wonderful demonstration of just how flexible the system is.

What are the successor games to Neverwinter Nights. I know there are some expansion packs and downloadable modules, and user created downloadable modules. I'm into RPGs. I got a better computer setup now. My last computer I had when I tried running NWN, the frames kept dropping and I had to disable all graphical enhancements and set the resolution to 800x600. Now I reinstalled it and I finally get 25-30 FPS with all options running.I guess I haven't tried anything since then. Well to all you RPG-r(s), if you've tried the game and liked it. What other more recent game would you recommend to me. Also, if you've attempted to create a NWN module I'd also like to try it out, and see how far you got. I tried working on a modules in the past. I'm still having trouble with the quest dialog.Also, what is your computer setup you have (processor, memory, video card, MB) and what games are you playing (name, resolution, fps, etc).Thanks for your time, I was up last night killing monsters. :(