xisto Community
amkint

Paypal Without A Card... can i accept payments?

I'm pretty sure they will let you accept payments but only to a certain point... Plus payPal can be really dodgy and they probably wont accept your card until you give them a different one. But hey... that's PayPal for you.

In the United States, most monetary-type restrictions are set at 18 years.Credit cards, checking accounts (co-sign with a guardian if under 18), that kind of thing.You can use PayPal with a checking account in the US.

I recently just signed up at Paypal too because I don't have a credit card. What I got to do now is wire transfer money to someone I know in the US that has a Paypal account too. After receiving the money, that guy will send funds to my account.

HSBC International Credit card

Paypal Without A Card...

Could anyone let me know if a HSBC International Credit card issued in India is valid in UK?

-question by BLISS

paypal with out credit cardPaypal Without A Card...

recently I take idbi mastercard debit card- electronic use only.

I opened a paypal account but my debit card was not accepting.I asked the banker site but they do not give any details.

I did not get a credit card because iam not salaried person.

if I add the my bank a/c details then I purchage a product throught paypal or not?

how to use my debit card in paypal and clickbank. 

-reply by ashok

signupPaypal Without A Card...

I don't think to recieve money u need a card lol. I opened a paypal a/c a primere one though, I have a visa electron. When I wanted to confirm my a/c they did not take in my card number, I called them so to know the process. This is what I did.

1) Added a bank account

2) I put my banks NEFT code which I found from rbi's official website

Now my account is not confirmed there are limits, still I do recieve money in my bank account directly when I withdraw it/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by Ambar

Linking debit card with paypalPaypal Without A Card...

this is the message when I try to link my icici debit card with paypal

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your creditCard. For details on why your card was denied, please contact yourCredit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want toTry adding a different credit card."

What to do further?

-reply by Febin

i too have tried out my debit card in the paypal accountbut the problem with these online accounts is that they what they actually need was a credit cardbut they mention debit card along with it causing confusionall the credit cards are available with a number on the back which is not available on the debit cards until unless you have the number the security pass will not be accepted

Trouble with even Credit Card + PaypalPaypal Without A Card...

Hi,

Things are a little bit more complicated- at least in Indian context.

Add a credit card to your paypal account, Rs 1 debited from yourAccount by your banker(As hapens with my HDFC Gold Credit card)- youCan start paying with it.. You are also asked to confirm your card byGoing through few more steps. USD 1.95 is charged to your card andRefunded on completion of the process. Benefit of thi confirmation  isUnlimeted amount of in out transaction with your paypal account. ThisIs how things should run.

After several  successful transactions- Paypal did not allowAttachment fomy card. As usual, HDFC could not come out with any answerBut Patypal took one day and got it cleared though did not give anyReason for rejection. However, I could attach the card and made thePayment successfully as permy usual practice, detached the card fromThe account. An extra tire of security  though I don't know it does helpAt all or not.

After one month again- the same card - Paypal allowed its attachmentAt first go. But I could not pay. A message came up reading "We wereUnable to verify your debit or credit card..."

Reason is unknown. Can anyone please help?

Just one more thing- all these kind of troubles started comingUp more after I got my cards  registered with 'Verified by Visa' as perReserve Bank of India guideline.

Thanks-

Deba

-reply by Deba

Verify paypal accountPaypal Without A Card...

Hi everyone,I have an Indian paypal account. It is unverified. I learnt that you can only withdraw 2500 USD total with an unverified account. Then you need to verify it with a credit card.I don't have a credit card and I want to get one for just the purpose of verifying my account.I was planning on getting an HDFC credit card. But they have so many types that I am completely lost. Their customer service also hasn't been of much help.Can anyone advise me on which credit card to use?Does anyone use an HDFC credit card for paypal? If yes, which one? I want the cheapest one since I am only going to use it for verification and nothing else.Thanks

-question by Rockstar

yeah i have tried that myself but no luck, so i ordered a prepaid credit card and i think you should do the same, i'm still waitin' on my card to be delivered to my mail tho :D

in the other hand, u should try AlertPay that you can accept payments to without credit card but you can't purchase anything or withdraw money without CC tho :P

hope that helps you out

iCash Prepaid MasterCard NZ, Loaded Prepaid Visa Card NZPaypal Without A Card...

For New Zealanders:

Loaded prepaid visa card - Not able to verify paypal account.

iCash prepaid mastercard NZ - Not able to verify paypal account.

Neither of these cards have embossed numbers (indented numbers on card). They are just printed on. But still I thought these cards would be accepted anywhere online. Apparently not.

Cheers..

Clarification of doubtPaypal Without A Card...

I am in India to purchase the product from Debit card (HDFC) , Iwant to purchase Grow taller 4 idiots but the payment form is fill itclear but this problem is show "We were unable to authorize yourpayment. Please make corrections to your payment information and tryagain, or try a different payment method. (3)" So what should I doplease suggest the answers or any different payment method

-reply by pradeep