xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

My T-shirt Design

I just finsihed my t-shirt design for Threadless, and they've accepted it, but I'd just like to ask the Xisto community on what they think about my t-shirt design, if you like it rate it high, if not, then rate it low, and if you really like it, click "i'd buy it". (But not really buy it.)

Posted Image

Cheers,

whyme

it very cute! I would buy it if I had the cash to spend :/ Is it offered in different colors?

haha i like the penguin looking bird, looks cute i guess. Eventhough i would prefer a t-shirt with less cuteness... but if i saw it i would be like "damn, thats a cool looking t-shirt" :blink: Anyways good job with the design. :angry:

Edited by darkmeca (see edit history)

more info on the edit button, it has been removed by the admins, becasue of the ways some memebers tried to cheat the credit hosting system by editing their posts, Xisto apologizes for any incovinces caused. Becuase of this, make sure you reread your posts and everything esle. :angry:

Looks good, but I wouldn't buy it. I don't buy many shirts truthfully. I go to a store and buy whatever is on sale lol. What's are the votes and days left about? I was wondering what happened to my edit button, I edit a lot because I screw up too much. Very nice shirt though!

hey,pretty work...very lovely penguin you made,but i could not buy that kind of T-shirt,which is very nice but a little cartoon.however i applaud to your thought on designing.may be to rate it later...