xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Phpbb - Configuration Help ? How to change the banner

Hi, I've ended up in a dumb stupor having spent a good deal of time - trying to spot the config option from where I can change the page header banner where it says: =============yourdomain.comA _little_ text to describe your forum============== in the big bold black...And another place right below the phpBB logo, which says: yourdomain.com Forum Index .... How do I change these ?Thanks

Replying to miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinGReplying to miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG For me, I just created the banner and saved it as logo_phpBB.Gif (DO NOT FORGET THE CAPITALS OR IT WONT WORK) and then upload it in place of the old logo. Yea I forgot the caps and it came up with the same problem but then I remembered what my dad said to me about HTML. Its a very exact science XD

Thanks for the info concerning the logo. I could really not be able to guess that logo_phpBB.Gif name with it's capitals.(Of course, I guess the capitals things are important on a Unix machine, but I would not be able to guess the name).