xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

Best Sig I've Ever Done Its freakin sweet

I rather like it. The only qualm I have with it is the height - it seems to take up a lot of space lengthwise. But I really like the style.

That's so pretty...I don't get how people do that stuff. =(

yup like everyone else is saying, its pretty good. But i know as time goes on you will have more "Best" sigs so keep up the good work. :angry:

huh...very nice.especially the color is rather outstanding.and the words on your grafics is much beautiful too...give you 10 of 10 if to rate.lol:pretty job.

ALright, First off...Great sig..I really like the renders..., but there are a few problems.The text is a bit too plain in my opinion....Add some contrast or brushes to make cooler.Add some color like a dusty yellow or something.Other than that...great work!

i think its very cool : just needs some more colour maybe so its more intreresting :angry:

ahh somethign I forgot to say earlier:

I'm one of those many people who hope to make a living as a graphics designer. This tech stuff (Such as this sig in this topic.) isn't what I'm best at nor what I like the best to do. I prefer to have more artistic work.

But anyway, typography is one of the most important aspects of graphics. If the type takes away from the est of thei mage or distracts the viewer from the main point of the image, then the artist has failed in that area. It is very difficult to find a balance. I believe that the font I used and the way I used it blended in with thei mage perfectly, but yet, not too much. While most of you are used to seeing signatures and everything, I'm used to seeing cd packaging art from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, work in magazines such as CMYK or Computer Arts magazine.

I'll upload the new version tomorrow, but I'm not changing the text.