xisto Community
firewire

What Speed And Package U Getting From Your Isp? Is it worth it.

WOW.. this topic is alive again since 2005. And you can see such a drastic change in internet speed for just the past 2 years. :rolleyes: Think I need to answer the topic, so mine will be 6000kbps down and 1500kbps up for as low as $US36 per month. Petty good deal huh.

Well my internet speed is currently 10Mb per second (or at least that is the speed i get, but that is as fast as the cable I have is), but it is through a university...so i don't know how much it is per month, or how much of my tuition or whatever goes to it....

WOW.. this topic is alive again since 2005. And you can see such a drastic change in internet speed for just the past 2 years. :rolleyes:
Think I need to answer the topic, so mine will be 6000kbps down and 1500kbps up for as low as $US36 per month. Petty good deal huh.

LOL
I didn't even realize how old this thread was. Looking back through the first page to now I notice the big change too.
I'll check back again if this topic is still alive another two years from now.

I am from Scotland, part of the UK, and my broadband supllier is NamesCo. They were originally a Domain Name service but also became an ISP a few years ago. Download speed is 8MB and upload is 256KB. They charged £25 a month for my current plan however the plan I am on at the moment has been replaced with a limited but high speed one, however I shall not be switched over for a while due to the contract. Also, monthly limit is 60GB, though from 11PM to 6AM it is unlimited.