xisto Community
Durkovski

Anyone Like Rap At All?

Tip: Make your title less ambiguous; it would be like asking does anyone like music. There is too much of a range. It depends on what the song's like, the same with any other genre other than chav, mc or pop (they shouldn't even be classed as music). Of the rappers, I've only come across one that I like, that is Eminem. 50 pence and his hommies have taken rap down the route of crap.

Tip: Make your title less ambiguous; it would be like asking does anyone like music. There is too much of a range.

It depends on what the song's like, the same with any other genre other than chav, mc or pop (they shouldn't even be classed as music).

Of the rappers, I've only come across one that I like, that is Eminem. 50 pence and his hommies have taken rap down the route of crap.

It will be a grand day when rap removes the stigma of gangsta rap, and individuals such as 50cent and other hippity hop, bling-bling and gun bearing creatures that believe a chorus needs to start, end and be interrupted with a gunshot.

Not to flame, but I was incredibly amused when 50cent made a rather unwanted appearance at a rock festival here in Belgium(Pukkelpop) a few years ago. Next to the stage were two gigantic panels that screened cameras around the stage. Occasionaly it zoomed in on the audience.
Amidst the people was a dude who stole a sign from a public toilet that said "Public toilet: 50 cent".

Know what's a good effort? Guys like Skindred. Reagga metal hip-hop rock in a sweet package. Anyone who played a recent'ish NFS might've heard them.