xisto Community
cryptonx

I Support Microsoft ! i really do .. i dont care about you

what's more SHOCKING for you LINUX folks , that in the near future ( 5 years ahead ) 64-bit architecture will dominate .. and starting years ago , AMD & INTEL has been working closely with Microsoft and testing out Windows XP 64 bit beta ... as thier TEST POD for a 64 OS ...  it's not using Linux 64 or whatever it's called ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um, linux has a 64bit system already, and it it is seriusly the best thing I have used in a long time!

well obviously AMD & INTEL don't think so and there's no way there will be another guy from finland , who makes and produces processors FOR FREE .. and make them better than AMD & INTEL . lol ..edit :The #1 Windows®-Compatible 64-bit PC ProcessorBased on AMD64 technology, the AMD Athlon™ 64 processor is the newest addition to the award-winning AMD Athlon processor family, bringing you leading-edge performance and unparalleled technology with its simultaneous 32-bit and 64-bit computing. Rely on innovative AMD processor technology to address your computing needs today and tomorrow. Microsoft Launches Beta for Windows® XP 64-Bit Edition.AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Compatible - Providing high performance for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications. Download a Free 360 Day Trial.----------------------------source :http://www.amd.com/en-us dont see them talk about linux 64 while you say it already exists ,, the funny part is that Windows XP Pro X64 is still in beta , and AMD is more intrested in that other than an already EXISTANT ( like u say ) 64-bit OS ... that's plain strange dont u think ?and i dont think INTEL OR AMD are part of Microsofts SO CLAIMED PROPAGANDA .. ( so claimed by Linux ppl )

right, but I already have a blazing fast processor, and now I have a super secure os that utalizes it, and i didn't pay $200, in fact, I paid nothing!

We all know the advantages of Linux/Fedora and Windows XP so let's just make it a draw.Pro Linux/Fedora users go their way and Microsoft fans too.The problem is that you guys have different likings so let it be...

And I think Mac OS X is a little slow...even with 256MB and to me, no offense to Linux/Fedora users, Windows XP runs the fastest on 256, from my point of view so don't try to correct me if you see it differently.

I won't ;) at tattoopunk I paid nothing for Windows XP , came bundled with my locally assembelled computer plus a $30 software coupon , so it was like FREEWARE to me , so I dont possibly care if Linux is free or not ..

I won't ;)

at tattoopunk

I paid nothing for Windows XP , came bundled with my locally assembelled computer plus a $30 software coupon , so it was like FREEWARE to me , so I dont possibly care if Linux is free or not ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Urrgghhh.. another of the microsoft fanatics ;) have fun dude... at least you wont give up on your social life trying to configure linux...

Also, I simply hate Microsoft because they represent everything that I am against.  I havt big corporate empires, like Microsoft, Nike and Phillip Morris.  They don't help us they just want our money.  Linux is the way to go, i am currently in the process of experimenting with my  to get it to run my schools e-mail server in linux (it post updates to everyone through confrences, so it doesn't all go to my mail box).  The second I figure this all out, I'm ditching Windows 2000 for Linux.

p.s check out this link  ;) :Microsoft Is Evil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Encore encore .. Way to go tattopunk... That was FABULOUS ;) I'll add one more quote to it.

Linux: What Windows will never BE !

And guess what, I fixed the E-mail problem, now the only issue is with windows screwing up my burner so I cant make a boot disk! That is what I call irony. Fore some reason, I can't install the correct driver because windows says that the system is not configured with this drive? It was working fine, then I downgraded to windows 2000 and for some reason it thinks it is a Lite-On drive but its actually a Phillips?

LOL , this fun , most of the unexperienced or non-computer profisional LINUX users prefer GNOME and KDE .... while GNOME AND KDE are only trying to RIVAL Windows XPs Interface .... c'mon look at it ...

they are not platforms , they are CROSS platforms , why would you try to make ur linux look like Windows if you hate Windows ..

Got no idea. ..

good luck with you all , use what you have to use .... I am NOT flaming or hating Linux , I am just supporting my WINDOWS ;)

GNOME and KDE are not like xp, it is a seperate skin you can get. The default and included skins look like xp, research befor you speak please.

So? Mac has the same thing with there apple. It's nothing special. And seriously, A DESKTOP oh no they must of stolen the idea of a gui main that can be used to access sub foldes from microsoft for sure. Seriously, If thats all you can come up with I wouldn't have bothered trying to defend your point.

lol again you ppl are very strange you pick and whine about the SMALLEST thing in Windows XP .. and If I said that KDE are stealing guis and stuff from windows ( get inspired from ) then i am silly and i am talking nonesense ..It's very funny on how I started this POST saying that I love my windows and then so many ppl were offended of me doing so and some of them even acused me of FLAMING ? what did I flame ? a browser ? an OS ? so is that against the rules to FLAME something that is not even pyhsically existant ? but On the other side if I first started a I love Linux post , I would've got like more repuation points and gained respect ... this is really strange ..When I say I love windows , I get attacked .. even before I say Linux is bad or whatever ( tho i didnt say so ) so I am just being attacked to post a personal fact about myself it's like i am saying , hey I am 20 years old then I found someone telling me SCREW you ? lol you ppl are just very AGGRESSIVE when it comes to SEE a point that doesn't have to be like yours .. it's like " what is this guy thinking ? " if anyone is being flamed here , it's me ... thanks for the all the -minus- reputations ... but since I think this whole reputation thing is utter nonnesense , I don't personaly care ... if expressing what u feel like or what you like is considered flaming , then like 90% of the posts on this forum is illegal !>> applause << ;)