xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gdpglc

What Is Friendship? How Many Friends Do You Have? I hope all people are friends.

I knows lots of people, But only several persons are my best friends. When I had any terrible things, they would help me on time. I believes it is difficult to get a real friend, But I hope all people are friends. We care and help earch another, maybe that's the meaning of friendship. Do you agree with me? and how many friends do you have?

i only have 4 really good friends that i hang out with, everybody else i hang out with occasionally. my 4 friends are the type of people i would put all my trust into and know they wouldn't stab me in the back. one of them is my girlfriend who i've been going out with for 1 year and 5 month now and we haven't had any fights and things are pretty kick *bottom* with her.

You know what a friend is someone who comforts you and is willing to help you up when you are down. But a best friend is someone who tells you the truth (even if the truth hurts) but also knows when to cheer you up. A best friend will help his best friend without thinking of himself yet he is aware enough not to cause more problem to the one he's helping. We may find many friends but if you really sort it out not many of them can be qualified as a best friend, although what my definition of a friend above is refering to a true friend. We may have encountered some people that can be considered as a fake friend because they only PRETEND to be a true friend for a cause. So if we know the definition of a friend, I can say that friendship is a bond between two or more people that are tied with loyalty, truth, sincere hearts, and the willingness to help one another. About the question of how many friends we have? Do we really count that? I mean I don't like to judge who is my friend and who is not, it has the same meaning as judging who is my enemy. Just because we dislike a person we cannot contradict him as not a friend. Although there is what we called a friend that we often going out with. But still a friend is a friend if he still thinks us as a friend. Hope this will enlighten your vision of a friend and friendship. :D

well i have so many friends but i cant point to single one as my best friend because everyone in my friends list is so selfish they never think about me until they stuck in some trouble or problem.in every case i help them regardless of what they do to me but i never found anyone helping me in my bad time anyway.friendship is one that is with you in your good and bad times and never let you feel alone.:Dwhat you think?

well i have so many friends but i cant point to single one as my best friend because everyone in my friends list is so selfish they never think about me until they stuck in some trouble or problem.in every case i help them regardless of what they do to me but i never found anyone helping me in my bad time anyway.friendship is one that is with you in your good and bad times and never let you feel alone.:Dwhat you think?

I have 3 best friends, ones I can count on to set me straight and will always be honest with me. I could have a lot more but I find having too many friends can cause troube and jealousy. I have lots of associates, people who I talk to on a regular basis but I only keep few close.

I have several good friends, many people that I talk to on a regular basis, but not a best friend. I would rather have just a few good friends that I can depend on instead of having 50 friends who really couldn't give a damn as long as I've got money or something they want. It doesn't even matter how many friends someone has. It's irrelevant. The strength of one's friendships is much more important than the number of friends one has. Then again, this is what I think.

i have 5 best friends, who i know i can tell absolutely anything to, who aren't around only in the sunshine. then good friends, i've probably got 20 or 30, not ones i'd tell my most intimate details to, but ones who i know very well, and who've never slighted me when my back is turned.

I have around... 3 real life friends and about..5 online firends.. mainly because online I'm far more talkative than offline. also my realifefirends know me from online aswell.. ?_?

I has ever heard somebody said that friendship was weak. If you are in trouble, they disappear immediately. I think it is reasonable. After all everybody has benefit belonging to himself. So if you want to mantain your friendship, don't often bother your friends, Or maybe the friendship would be less and less. These words sound so realistic. however it is usually true.

I have very few friends... I don?t like to call people friends so easily so I?d say that I have two or three real friends... and sometimes have doubts about them :angry: It?s very sad but that last words are nearly the truth. We are humans and we have enough with our own problems... we don?t like to share other?s ones. Friendship always works better with hapiness, but this is also an artificial friendhisp, I guess.

I only have 5-6 good friends that would help me and guide me when I am in deep trouble, but my other friends....well this guy turned all there minds around and now all the boys h8 me for no reason and hence i made a new gang and i think he is going to attack this gang is well but this time i own it so if he wants to get past me...he is going to go through a lot of pain btw friends are people that listen to u/support u/guide u/make u laugh and so forth......they do NOT use u...if u r getting used then just tell them to f**k of!!! :angry: be the man dont let any1 overtake u :blink:

I don't have ANY real friends becuase I am an *BLEEP*. People only talk to me or call me when they need something. I tell them to *BLEEP* off since they are not my friends and why should i do any favors for them if they only call me when they need something? And then there are internet friends... people who try to add you to MSN and stuff. I really hate that.. after people add me, I just block them. My whole MSN list is blocked. I hardly ever use MSN because I think it is stupid. Just useless banter...

I don't have ANY real friends becuase I am an *BLEEP*.  People only talk to me or call me when they need something.  I tell them to *BLEEP* off since they are not my friends and why should i do any favors for them if they only call me when they need something? 

And then there are internet friends... people who try to add you to MSN and stuff.  I really hate that.. after people add me, I just block them.  My whole MSN list is blocked.  I hardly ever use MSN because I think it is stupid.  Just useless banter...

58905[/snapback]

ok.... :angry: so whats the point of u living m8?