xisto Community
biscuitrat

My Site For My Story Its not done yet :/

I started messing around with a stylesheet and Fireworks and I got this result. I know I only have two pages up and there are more pages of my attempts to scare away story-thieves than actual story. But in real life, I have 50 pages of it, so if you like it, you can expect some more in the future. I would really appreciate if you could review it. You can do that from the contact page since I'm still messing around with the site design :/. Comments?

well i like the site layout looks classy and professional. i think it would be perfect for a story site. Plus i have read the first page of your work and its very good. :D

Yeah it's certainly very clean, and professional looking. Only quibble I'd have is how the buttons move when there's a mouse over. I know that the colour change is good, but bolding the text and making the whole bar move is a but weird *I think*.If it is an online story, though, I would have thought you may have gone for some slightly brighter colours, to attract more readers? I don't know, but your site seems to scream "Professional/Factual Information" rather than a novel. But each to their own I guess :D

well like your work ,how much time you spend with the fireworks anyway.i think it is much awkward feel with that software.not sure about you but i only like flash from macromedia software cd.and anyway your art is classic.good work:D

I haven't had Photoshop since I lost it in my harddisk crash, so my dad dug out a copy of Macromedia ColdFusion which has Fireworks, Freehand, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Cold Fusion. So it's been about...a year and a half? I still need to work on the layout, but thank you for your comments :angry:

I haven't had Photoshop since I lost it in my harddisk crash, so my dad dug out a copy of Macromedia ColdFusion which has Fireworks, Freehand, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Cold Fusion. So it's been about...a year and a half? I still need to work on the layout, but thank you for your comments :blink:

57697[/snapback]

the site design is great. It's simple and doesn't distract you fromt what your reading. you know what i mean homie? :angry: