xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mangacentral

Favourite Fighting Game

I would say Virtua Fighter 4 for now, its the only fighting game I have for my PS2 console cos im not the one for the fighting genre. But I will be getting Mortal Kombat Deception soon, so... We'll see. My choice might be changed

I have to say that Mortal Kombat: Deception in climbing my ranks pretty fast. I just got it last week and aside from the incredably tedious and boring konquest mode, it offers a lot of fun in the form of cheep thrills. And that's fine by me. The MK games were always meant to be fast paced and over the top. It almost wouldn't seem fair to compare it to more refined games like Soul Calibur because, in my oppinion, it's an entirely different animal.Soul Calibur II is still king in my mind though. I love how easy it is to pick and play but how hard it is to master. It's quite possibly the perfect 3-D fighter in my oppinion.I should also mention my favorite classic 2-D fighters.Samurai ShowdownMortal Kombat 1-IIISteet Fighter 3DarkstalkersKing of FightersPrimal Rage (liked it anyway)

Soul Calibur II for the Cube. There are sooo many features, that it can be entertaining for hours and hours. Also Super Smash Bros. Melee. Although some people don't consider it a fighting game, it has a nice multiplayer mode.

my favourite fighting games are various, the best it's King of Fighters series, i love them! it's marvellos playing them on dreamcast version. i like too much.street fighters series are nice but not my type, i prefer last mortal combat, i've also played with virtua fighter 4 and it seems to me very good, if i remember right it was a 3d fighting game, with a good gameplay and quite good graphics :Dthis my favourite fighting games. :D

It is my opinion that Guilty Gear X-2 is arguably the single greatest 2D fihgting game ever. It has awsome music, highly detailed sprite graphics, interesting characters and damn good gameplay. At $20 starting price for the x-box live enabled re release Guilty Gear X-2 #Reloaded there is nor eason for any fighter fan not to love it.As for 3D fighting games I must say that Dead or Alive has to be my personal favorite... or rather the Dead or Alive girls are my favorites :P . I dunno Dead or Alive 2's remake in Dead or Alive Ultimate has to be my personal favorite because its just that pretty and ahs the same great gameplay...