xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soleq

Grand Turismo 4

This might be off topic, but it's sort of related. Has anyone ever heard of Forza Racing that's coming out (or might already be out, I'm not sure). I've heard all this hype about how much better than GT4 it's going to be, and frankly I don't believe it. The Gran Turismo series has always rocked the faces off of any other driving game, and I doubt anything can best it. Of course, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...-Kyle

I haven't had the chance to play this yet, but I loved Gt3. I'm waiting on enough money to buy it, or just borrow it from one of my buddies. But, I hated the endurence races, they just weren't worth it. But, that's not to stop me from playing this game.

I my view , gran turismo series is the most real racing game .It is hard to control , and I can't get the golden grade easily .I like gran turismo 4 . The new route in Hong Kong is almost same as the real Hong Kong :D

Yeah, GT4 is decent. Better then the rest in the series. Although, it didn't have some of the things I wanted it to have; it had some things I though were cool so we're even.GT4 is different in a way. It is bright and more colorful in the menu's, and it has weird, but fun, license tests. They are the hardest in the series, that's for sure.And yes, lots of cars. More then any other GT. I found a really nice car early on in the game; but I went to look for it again a few days ago and could'nt find it. It is hard finding different types of cars when you don't know much about them yourself.

is crazy but today i play GT4 and i recover mi ps2.

GT4 is different in a way. It is bright and more colorful in the menu's, and it has weird, but fun, license tests. They are the hardest in the series, that's for sure.

You have all reason this game is fun than others GT but this game sometimes is hard.new graphics and news cars.

my review in points
10/10 :)

Have you guys heard about the "Special Black Cars" in GT4?In the week of days 694-700 there wil appear 4 Special Black Versionsof the following cars: *Nissan R92CP Race Car*Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car*Toyota GT-ONE Race Car*Mazda 787B Race Car keep in mind these are only for sale during week694-700 GT-time and can be found in the used car lotssave up at least 8million Cr if you want them all :)

Have you guys heard about the "Special Black Cars" in GT4?

In the week of days 694-700 there wil appear 4 Special Black Versions

of the following cars:

*Nissan R92CP Race Car

*Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car

*Toyota GT-ONE Race Car

*Mazda 787B Race Car

keep in mind these are only for sale during week

694-700 GT-time and can be found in the used car lots

save up at least 8million Cr if you want them all :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm..haven't heard of this. Got a source?

I'm sorry Soleg, but I'm going to have to disagree. I think the best driving sim is Toca Race Driver 2. I love the GT series, and I know that the racing physics are next to perfect, but there is certain crushal parts of the game which has been left out, for instance the lack of damage. I know what you mean though, there is nothing better for the way that the car feels. I like the ability to be able to trade cars and purchase others. I like the GT series, but I wont be getting the new Grand Turismo I'm afraid. Sean Webber.