xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmdort

How To Change Ur Ip Address

listen

Changing your IP address is not useless. If you are banned from a website, you can change your IP and you are allowed back on (if your account and not your IP is banned). If you are banned from a ventrilo server, changing your IP will get you back in. IP changing is very useful.

-you are all idiots

I cant open my command promt it tells me thats its not made for my computer and then the box closes. So I cant do the process you told me to do. What should I do?-Chelsea

Change IP with DHCP server

ipconfig /release

net stop "DHCP Client"

net start "DHCP Client"

ipconfig /renew

pause

-Syed Zuhaib Ali

ip address

I am banned from a website and I want to change my ip address. I called comcast and they wouldn't change my address. I have a cable modem and a router. I have tried unplugging my modem and the ip/confi route and to no avail, nothing has worked...Any suggestions

code to change IP for laptop broadband connections

I got this code (rasdial.Bat) from a frd who said tht it changes IP for ADSL modems. BUT I have sprint broadband (laptop aircard from novatel wireless) will it work...I mean I need to automate IP changing every X mins. The program should run by itself (I shudnt have to run it every x mins)...Pls can any1 modify this code to achieve the above fnl:

%systemroot%system32rasdial �streamyx� /disconnect

%systemroot%system32ping -and 20 127.0.0.1 >nul

%systemroot%system32rasdial �streamyx� �user� �pass�

Thx a ton. (I can manually d/c and reconnect to change IP very easily..But I am too lazy for it. Besides, it DISTRACTS ME. I HAVE ADHD, AND THEN ILL BE OFF ON A TANGENT!) pls can any1 help automate iT.

-reply by coolgrl

Replying to qwijibowOn certain file sharing sites like rapidshare or megaupload, it keeps track of your ip address and you only get a limited amount of uploads during a time period. If you change your ip, you get unlimited file sharing. (unless premium user)-reply by austin

Change IP over the command promt without DHCP???

Basicly, I want to change my LAN IP e.G. From 192.168.2.33 to 192.168.4.33 only from a command promt, not to go into LAN properties and etc...

Point is, both adrresses are fixed. Just it need to be over command promt so I could make a batch files that one will run at night and the other in the morning.

Thanks

Thank you very much ... You're a genius ... I needed an IP change realy bad and this helped me change it ...THNX AGAIN ^^Bye

how to make your ISP assign you a new IP

I have been looking everywhere for a solution to get an new IP with cable connection. The "normal" solutions as given above here didn't help me. Then I found this page and thought What the heck, I'll give it a try. And it works!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I tested it a few times, and every time it comes up with a new IP! (I had to take out my router temporarily to get a direct connection first, but that's not a lot of trouble).

Maybe someone else has luck with this manual as well.

That website also sells masking tools, I haven't tried them because I needed a real new IP (Got banned on a forum)

-reply by nouk

IP change?

Ok, not fully sure I am understanding all of this, but I did the above and it did indeed change my IP address. I was kicked off ebay for NO REASON whatsoever and would like to get back on...Now that I have a new IP address, can they still track me or should this take care of it?

-question by stephanie

Got solution

Hello,

I was banned from my favorite forum, this solution didn't help me. After researching I found a tool that helped me to change IP without any problems. It's a simple software that just changed my IP address. I tried to change my IP and it worked!! You may check it out here if this solution didn't work for you: http://www.ipsharkk.com/

Replying to rmdortHi, when I try to change my IP with that thing:Ipconfig /releaseAndIpconfig /renewIt says:No operation can be performed on Bluetooth Network Connection while it has its media disconnected.No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media disconnected.Can anyone solve this problem?