xisto Community
Hercco

Where To Get Domains For Cheap? And what companies you can trust...

I have a uni.cc domain and it works great and everything... but the problem I have is that people can't remember it. I want my site to become popular and I have decided to get a dot com domain. Especially as you can get the really cheap nowadays.I know lot companies are offering domains for less than $10/year but can you really trust them? And is there a website where you can compare registration/annual fees? And possibly read reviews of companies?

I have a uni.cc domain and it works great and everything... but the problem I have is that people can't remember it. I want my site to become popular and I have decided to get a dot com domain. Especially as you can get the really cheap nowadays.

I know lot companies are offering domains for less than $10/year but can you really trust them?

And is there a website where you can compare registration/annual fees? And possibly read reviews of companies?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most of the companies that offers domains is the same. They all work as resellers for

a few bigger companies! They can all do their own pricing. It's sad to see that the

same product differs so much in pricing!

I've used Ourcheapdomains to satisfaction.

My second choice would be GoDaddy

cheers

Thanks Dan, you're the Man :PThose look like decent companies, and they accept paypal which is great. There's something bothering me about combination of very cheap online shopping and giving my credit card information.

GoDADDY.com is the best place to buy domains I believe, because:

For cheap prices they offer a range of different features to go along with your domain, check it out.

They are a widely trusted online company with many great ways to actually purchase the wide variety of domains avaliable (even paypal!!)

I will be buying my next .com from godaddy and I reccomend you do the same.

Godaddys site: https://de.godaddy.com/

Thanks for the reply all of you. Yeah, GoDaddy seems to be the place where I do my domain shopping. $8.95/year for a dot com is realyl a bargain. I might just aswell grab the dot net too.And paypal is great for this. I have somewhat a problem of giving my credit card number to other than the companies I know I can trust thoroughly. It's not that I suspect they'll misuse it, it's just if their systems aren't secure enough...

You can get a free domain at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ It's really great my website address is oswestryringers.net.tc how simple is that? You can evan get .at.tc