xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

WoW World of Warcraft

This game sounds like it's going to be really fun.. I don't really want to pay the subscription fees though. Anyone know much about this game?

it's ownage!! and yes i know some about it cause i get a gaming magazine every month ,and did anyone here can play the beta version now?

i really cant wait for WoW!!! i've heard alot of good stuffs about it.. though i really really hope that lag will not be a problem there... lag is what kills the fun outta most RPGs.

I Do Its Awesome I Did Play The Beta Its A Awsome Game Also I Play Starcraft And Starcraft BroodWar WarCraft 3 Nolf Nolf 2 Theres Alot Of Games I Play Final Fantasy Online How Awesome Though.

Yeah i think its going to be a good game. I myself would still pay the fee but it is something to complain about. I realy wish they would come out with a new diablo though.

Hey, i'm not in the beta of that game, but judging from the graphics, everquest 2 has the edge over it. Hopefully, the gameplay of World of warcraft will beat everquest's. Blizzard has never made a bad game before, and i hope that their first venture into the MMORPG world will not fail...

What does WoW stand for? Why don't any of you guys put what WoW stands for? I'm really curious as to what WoW is....I'm guessing it means World of Warcraft...

Heh heh... Yes, Wow does stand for World of Warcraft. And I was in the stress test, and, whoa. This is an awesome game. Gameplay's great, and even though I only got up to level 9 with my main character, I had a blast playing it. Graphics are quite good, and it's easy to manuver. The death system can be very annoying, but at least you don't lose any of your items. I tested out a Night Elf Druid (my main), a Tauren Warrior, a Human Mage, an Undead Warlock, and a Dwarf Paladin. For the few days that I was able to play it, it was amazing. Aso, even though it was a stress test, and the world I was playing in, there was hardly any lag for most of the time, which really suprised me.

Hopefully, the gameplay of World of warcraft will beat everquest's. Blizzard has never made a bad game before, and i hope that their first venture into the MMORPG world will not fail. i've heard alot of good stuffs about it.. though i really really hope that lag will not be a problem there... lag is what kills the fun outta most RPGs

WoW/World of Warcraft, Is a great game the graphics are under Everquest 2 for the reason less processor and graphic card intensive, but the gameplay between the 2 is the same in WoW your quest npc's have yellow exclamation points over their heads in Everquest 2 they beckon you and try to talk to you to get your attention. WoW the combat system is pretty much the same as EQ2 overall WoW is a happy medium between Everquest 1 and Everquest 2.