xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football1232131405241471

Zpanel/cpanel What do u like

What 1 do u like  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just went to zpanel website, and the first impression was not good. It does not seem to be actively developed and does not have much support. It seems like a product in the making, whereas cpanel is a very established and developed product. But of course, if it's free, what do you expect.

It looks pretty basic but im sure it will one day be a great tool, it seems pretty cool to me but i love good old cPanel and i want WHM that looks cool aswell, but then free resllers dont really exist. ALthough there is one free Resseler

zPanel is almost like a diluted version of cPanel. It doesn't contain half of the features that cPanel has, and misses a lot of the important ones - subdomain creation, parked domain usage, email address assigning, etc.

Well, without all these important functions then to me cPanel is vastly superior and useful versus zpanel to a webmaster...but Im sure zpanel is under development and will become better. Then hopefully it can be a free and reliable version of cpanel

Benthegoodman

Zpanel/cpanel

The potential to open source and free apps are vast and limitless. The zPanel itself is starting to model after cpanel. The new releases that are coming will be packed with more features!

-reply by Benthegoodman

Even though there are other free alternatives to Cpanel, I still would prefer Cpanel even though it's so expensive, but it offers so much together with WHM, and zPanel seems to not offer to much, but it's free. :(

In features purely, cPanel beats zpanel by many thousands of miles, of course, many intellectual people are begininning to dislike commercial software, including me, so in licencing, zPanel wins. In easiness to webmasters to install, zPanel once again wins, as having used it before, I found it very easy to install, in fact, versions older than v3 are as easy to install as IPB or SMF.

For those who find this post, ZPanel 5 has been released, is still free and now has MANY more features since the last post here. Now comes complete with apache/php/mysql and even a mail server all in ONE easy to install package! For Windows based servers only. More information can be found here: http://zpanel.co.uk/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

in my point of view CPanel is easy and cool. I tried many of hosting Panels but cPanel is very easy. we can control our site from our domain like http://www.example.com/, we don't have to go our hosting control panel. My one of friend using free webhosting in vista panel and he is not satisfied with vista panel services. lastly we should try everything but we should use best...