xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illusion

C++ tutorial

Here its the C++ tutorial .. For beginners Hope U guys will Like It .. To read it U guys Must have AdoBA raeader 5.1 or higher ...

here its the address  C++ tutorial 

Suggestions are highly appreciated

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you write this tutorial yourself? What did you use to make this .pdf document?

I have to say the formatting of the document makes it impossible to follow, hence the question asked.

It really needs to be laid out better, so that the flow of things go smoother. I have not fully read it, due to this layout and I'm sure others would feel the same way. If you could fix it up, I would surely review it.

Cheers,

MC

hmmm... I converted it to PDF from WOrd Documents.. so its impossible To coppy ....U must have acrobat reader t read it... and yes aofcourse I write it myself :-s... feel free to ask any question thnx

Yep... that PDF is unreadable.Centered Text is okay for text (just annoying)but in C++ indentation is vatal to code readability !the best free tool for making PDF's is Groff (GNU version of Troff)may i surgest the ms macros.

I didn't know you could create PDFs with Word - what version did you use?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you can also do it with OpenOffice writer.... download it here http://www.openoffice.org/

runs in Linux, Windows, and other Unix's / BSD's

for this u must have the Acrobat reader whcih convert word documents nto PDF or u can also download free conerter from Web use the Google to search but if u hvae Acrobat reader u can convert it easily..WordPad dont give u service of converting it to PDF only Acrobat Reader gives u or free converter

Only Acrobat Reader gives u or free converter

OpenOffice.org is free and open source... AND you dont need to buy MS-Office to write the MS-Word formated document :P

With Open Ofice you can do it seamlessly from the document that you have created to PDF. It is very simple to do and gives you the option to save it in many diferent qualities. It will allso open virtualy any other format of documen written. I gues that is my advertisement.