xisto Community
khemso

What Do You Feel Is The Best Game Ever? put ur best game

I think Final fantasy's r the best rpg's ever and have got 9,10,10-2,11,and waiting for 12 I've been wating for about a year ad a half!! for 12 u've got one hardcore Final fantasy fan here also I like Farcry half life cs nearly all fps games

I would have to say Deer Hunter 2005. I wasn't all into gaming til the 2004 version came out. This year they put in some kewl ragdoll physics for death shots, bulletcam, even the trees and grass blow in the wind. You actually FEEL like you're out in the woods!! Its a calm game, much slower than Doom or AA.. I mean, its a hunting sim after all, but I like it the best.

I would have to place a vote for 'Age of Mythology'...so much better than...just about ANY real time strategy games...ever. Great graphics, gameplay, story...it's got it all. Granted, the expansion pack was quite poor...but that's only a small drawback.Even better than Warcraft III, I'd say. :)

I cannot tell you which game I think is the best so I'll just give a list of some of the best. Diablo 2 is a great game with the expansion improving it quite a bit. Age of empires is definatly a brilliant series of games with an extraordinary ability to reinvent itself, and last but not least I have always loved the FSP counter-strike although I haven't played Half-life 2 yet :) .

I know it sounds like crap to you, but my favorite game ever is probably Harvest Moon 64. I played that until I had a big late charge on it, don't kno why I never bought it. Maybe it was because Goldeneye always held me over. Now that I think about it Goldeneye is my fav by far. I just remembered the times I'd have huge GE tournaments and it'd last a whole day. Super fun.

For me, it would have to be BattlezoneII. Great strategy game. The community is not that big, but at least you get to know almost everyone in the game. :)

There is no "best game ever" in my opinion, but I do have a small favorites list. On the top is Starcraft: Brood War. It has the best strategy out of all the games I have played thus far. Second would be Counter-Strike for PC.